Always Me || Chapter 7

'Learn to bite your tongue when needed, also pick up on your friends cues to avoid unwanted situations.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     The stupid weekend went by slowly making me dread the feeling of seeing Mr.Grey. I was going to honestly skip his class until the end of times but Ethan with his cold hearted self threw me over his shoulder and carried me all the way to my seat telling me that if he caught me out of class he would bring me back. I was mad at him but I knew he cared though he acted like he didn't with his unemotional face.

Class started and as soon as Mr.Grey walked in we locked eyes. Mines widen as my breath hitched and a smirk played at his lips. Fuck I'm so screwed. He definitely read that stupid email, he's smirking for gods sake! Unless he finally got laid, then maybe he'll be lenient on me.

The class started and he taught regularly not mentioning the essay thankfully. The end of the class rolled around making me sigh relieved. For some reason I felt like I couldn't breath throughout the whole fucking lecture. I couldn't even sleep to make the time go by faster. As I stuffed my unmarked note book into my bag a figure loomed over me; and by the sexy scent that roamed of the person I knew exactly who it was.

"Ms. Lyla." He said with a smile when I looked up at him. He never smiles, I'm so screwed. He placed a paper on my desk upside down as I squeezed my bag scared to see what was on the other side of that. Probably detention for the rest of the year. He also called me Lyla, I'm definitely fucked.

"Have a nice day Ms.Valentine." and with that he turned around and walked to his desk.

"Did he just smile at you?" Delilah whispered making me slowly nod with terror all over my face not wanting to touch the paper.

     I grabbed it and flipped it slowly only to see it was my rude email...corrected. He literally took the time to put 'indent' 'asshole*' 'double space.' the man corrected the fucking thing and placed a 50% at the top 'for the effort.' Fucking jackass!

"What's that?" I handed her the paper as my eyes met his.

I scowled at him when I saw him smirking at me leaning back in his high back chair with his phone in one hand as the other drummed against the armrest. Ugh that bastard! I threw my bag over my shoulder and stormed out. He needs a fucking life. At least I didn't get detention. My phone was blowing up with texts from the group chat with my crazy crew and texts from Ryan. I just told them he didn't have a life and took the time to correct my fucking rambling.

[Lunch Time]

"So he just corrected the email and didn't say anything to you?" I nodded placing a French fry in my mouth.

"Ugh that bastard!" I shouted getting up and going to the end of the table. I stood facing the crew and grabbed the paper from Eric's hands and teared it up pissed off.

"What I wouldn't do to fucking strangle the idiot!"

"Uhh..Lyla?" Justin spoke but I didn't listen.

"I mean seriously?! Corrected the fucking thing?! He needs a fucking life!"

"Lyla..." Sofi said but I was too caught up in my rambling.