Victim || Chapter 95

'Nobody likes going in circles.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

Lyla had gotten ready for bed and joined Luca. She fell asleep with her head spinning and the next day when she woke up Luca wasn't in bed. Her head was pounding but the thought of not finding Luca next to her pushed the hungover away.

Before they knew it a whole month had gone by and all they had done was go out and live their best life. Lyla had tried to include Luca but he didn't really find joy in getting drunk everyday. He felt left out since he had only agreed to come to spend time with Lyla and they barely even saw each other. Luca found himself on the balcony of the room looking down at the huge pool and garden that was not far from eyesight as he spoke to Lorenzo.

"I might go back earlier than intended." He spoke into the phone and Lorenzo hummed.

"What? No sex every night like you hoped?" He asked with a laugh. Luca had slightly chuckled but it wasn't a cheerful one which made Lorenzo get serious.

"What's up?" Just then Lyla had walked into their room but her presence wasn't noticed. Just as she was about to make herself known she shut up listening to Luca as he spoke.

"I don't know...I only came to spend time with her and we barely even do that since she's always out with the group doing whatever they have plan or out drinking."

"Fuck that sucks...what's the plan? What are you really thinking about?" He asked knowing Luca was holding back. With a sigh he spoke once again.

"I don't think long distance will work for us, I mean yeah we spoke about it and all that but we're just different. She wants to live her life and I just want to relax and not party like I'm a teen again." Before Luca could add that he didn't want to hold her back from experiencing the world Lyla spoke boiling with anger.

"Excuse you?!" Loudly she spoke causing Luca to turn around to face a very pissed off Lyla.

"I'll call you later." He hung up and placed the phone in his pocket walking into the room closing the balcony doors behind him.

"I thought we agreed on things but clearly you're just looking for a reason to back out!" Her arms folded over her chest as she got angrier by the second.

"We did—" Before he could continue she cut him off.

"We're not! What's even the issue now?!" He tried to stay calm but he couldn't help himself anymore.

"The issue is that I came here to spend time with you and you're doing everything BUT that!" He spat back angrily.

"Well excuse me for wanting to enjoy time with my friends!"

"Lyla that's not the problem—" she cut him off again.

"Yes it is! And I try to involve you but you never want to go out!"

"Because I don't want to spend my time in a club where I can't even have a simple conversation with you! Don't you get that I just want to spend time with you?! That's the whole reason I came no?!"

"Luca I won't see them when I start school what's so wrong with me wanting some time with them?!"

"There's nothing wrong with that I never said anything about that, I just wish you'd manage your time better. Every waking hour you're with them out and about and I'm just here for no reason. I've tried to spend time with you but I can't even get a full conversation out of you and we sleep in the same room."

"Sorry for having friends then!" Luca sighed at her words fighting to control himself but lost it.

"This isn't about you having friends! Why are you so tenacious on playing the victim Lyla? I don't care that you spend time with them I just wished you'd give me at least a damn hour of your day. I wake up you're drunk asleep, I go to sleep and you're out partying, what am I supposed to do here?! And you say you won't see them well guess what?! You won't see me either so where's my time?!" They were at this point having a shouting match.