Angry Session || Chapter 71

'I just love some misinterpretations.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Hey trouble." Ryan said with a smirk as he came up to me. It was after school and I was getting ready to go and see Luca. I was happy that as spoken he didn't bother me in class when I slept today.

"Hey what's up?" I smiled and he stood before me not saying anything.

     Ryan just looked at me making me grow confused. My eyes widen when I felt his lips against mines. Immediately pulling back his hands went to my face where he pulled me in once again. His lips moved against mines and I found myself frozen in place. Pushing him off I just stared at him in bewilderment when all I wanted to do was scream at him and slap him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" My eyes frantically searched the surrounding areas before they stopped when they locked with a pair of eyes I definitely didn't want seeing what had just happened.

     He looked so angry and disappointed at the same time. Luca looked down at my hand and I noticed I didn't have my ring on.

     Shit!

     I had taken it off to shower but I was rushing so I forgot. Being hungover and rushing didn't mix well. That look didn't last long though, he looked so unbothered as if he didn't care seconds later. His eyes looked towards Ms.Ortega and he smiled sweetly at her as she hooked her arm in his and they proceeded to walk past us. He even laughed at something she fucking said; ugh that prick! I turned my gaze back to Ryan who was just looking at me.

"I should go, I have my session in a bit." I spoke slightly out of it.

"I'll walk you."

"There's no need rea—"

"Come I insist." Ryan smiled and held my hand in his as we walked to Mr.Greys office.

     We now stood in front of his office door and Ryan took both of my hands in his and held them rather tightly as we faced each other.

"You're so pretty Lyla..." he smiled and I wanted to pull away so badly.

"We should talk about before...." awkwardly I spoke.

"I thought we were official?"

"W-huh?" When the hell was this? I told him I didn't want to be more than friends.

"We can talk later, I'll come and get you after your session, yeah?"

"Uh....sure..." definitely didn't know what the hell to even tell him.

"Bye trouble." He kissed my lips and just then I heard someone clear their throat from behind us.

     Ms.Ortega and Mr.Grey stood there making me instantly pull back once again. God him and his timing are always just so....impecable aren't they.

"I rather not see such affection displayed before me." He said coldly as he walked towards the door making us both move.

"I'll see you tonight Mr.Grey." Ms.Ortega said making my heart ache slightly. Tonight? What's happening tonight? Weren't we supposed to spend the night together?

     I bit my tongue to hold back my anger and sadness.

"I'll see you after your session alright?" Ryan smiled as he spoke.

"Uh sure." I smiled awkwardly and he kissed my cheek before leaving. Ms.Ortega also went on and now it was just me and him now alone in his office.

"What's tonight?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Can't believe I liked the jackass.