Open Window || Chapter 122

'Hi💕.' ~ Thunder.

(This chapter will be like a backtrack from the moment Luca found out Lyla was pregnant, I just did in third POV because I wanted to include both of their emotions in some scenes.)

**PS EDITING DOES NEED TO BE DONE ON THIS CHAPTER SO DON'T MIND IT ATM**
_____

Third-Person POV:

     From the moment Luca found out Lyla was pregnant he was over the moon. Though they never discussed children he always knew he personally always wanted to be a father which was why the news of Lyla's pregnancy made him jump in excitement. From the moment he found out she was pregnant he made a promise to himself that he would do anything in his power to help her have an easy pregnancy.

Luca knew pregnancies could get dangerous and also high risk rather abruptly which was the last thing he wanted. Lyla protested highly but her safety was all he could care for. Luca took it upon himself to take care of household chores along with everything in between. It was tiring with his workload but he would do anything for her.

Though he was overwhelmed, the image of Lyla's growing belly and the sight of her excitement when she kept track of the baby's size helped calm his anxiety. He hated when she overworked and most definitely hated it when they argued due to the thought of causing her stress.

When Luca had displayed the nursery to Lyla the huge smile she had on her face melted him entirely alongside her tears. Everything about her made his anxiety and stress subside. He loved feeling the baby kicking, he loved telling the baby stories and just talking to him, he loved kissing her stomach and caressing it while she slept, and he most definitely loved giving Lyla loads of kisses and telling her how much he loved and cherished her.

When Lyla's water broke everything Luca was feeling beforehand concerning the argument he forgot. Deep down he knew he had to talk with her about their argument but at the moment her safety alongside the baby was his priority.

Once inside of the delivery room Luca felt dread. The way Lyla screamed in pain and cried made him die inside. When she was on the verge of giving up he made it his mission to encourage her to the max though that's what he was doing before hand.

When the baby's cry's filled the room he couldn't help kissing Lyla various times in excitement and anticipation waiting to see their baby. When the nurse placed the baby on Lyla's chest his heart felt overwhelmed with joy. Luca took in their baby and apart from having his eyes he couldn't help but smile seeing as how his son's features pulled more towards his mother than him.

When Luca had looked down towards Lyla after she mentioned the baby having his eyes his smile slightly flattened seeing how tired she looked. When the comment of her tiredness came out panic arose in him though he tried not to show it. From that moment on everything for him seemed to pass in slow motion.

     From him kissing her lips to her falling deeper into the tiredness. His memory was blurred but all he could remember is crying for Lyla to wake up, giving her one last kiss on her forehead, the nurses forcefully pulling him away, the vision of her being non responsive haunted him.

     Currently Luca was worriedly and impatiently waiting at Lyla's bedside just waiting for her to wake up. His wish came true when Lyla weakly called his name. Luca who was resting his forehead on her hand as he grasped it looked up so quickly that he got whiplash.