Emotional Tears || Chapter 84

'It just hurts sometimes.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

A month of me being sexually abused, threatened, no communication with the outside world, no Luca, no friends, and being held captive passed and I grew more depressed with each passing day. No one knew where we were and by the looks of it they had already stopped searching. I silently went upstairs and froze when I heard Ryan on the phone. Glancing into the room where he was inside of I saw him looking out the window speaking into the phone that was on speaker.

"Ryan I will be informing the police." A woman spoke and I couldn't help feel happy.

"Why can't you let Elizabeth and I be happy?!"

Elizabeth?! Who the hell is that?

"I meant Lyla, just leave us be mother."

"Ryan you need help! You're projecting fantasy's onto that poor innocent girl can't you see?!"

"I will kill us both before I let you separate us again!" W-what?!

"Don't you dare!"

"If I see any police officers I will burn us alive." He said coldly hanging up.

A hand was over my mouth as I stared in fear. I quickly and quietly made my way downstairs grabbing a knife and stashing it in the couch cushion next to me. When he came downstairs he placed a hand on my shoulder making me flinch. I looked up at him and he smiled taking a seat down next to me.

A movie started playing and my heart grew heavy seeing it was one of the movies me and Luca enjoyed watching together cuddled up. I wanted to cry but I've cried so much that past month that the tears wouldn't leave my eyes anymore.

"This month has been the best." As Ryan spoke those words smiling happily my eyes grew glossy at the horrid memories.

"Wouldn't you say?" His hand caressed my cheek making me tremble and try to pull away from him. He gave me a look which I knew meant him telling me to sit still. I could barely breathe at the sight of him.

I miss home, I missed Luca. The only man who showed me genuine attraction and not psychotic obsession. The way my body so desperately wanted to be held by Luca couldn't be placed into words. I wanted to feel safe in his arms like I did before. I wanted to hug the group again and tell them how much I missed them. All the bad memories of the abuse I've endured here have genuinely been worst than in the other places. Yeah I was in a basement before but Ryan was a fucking psycho.

Two days passed and no one's showed yet. The news mentioned nothing which would make Ryan smile every time he watched it. I've honestly watched him sleep peacefully those two nights wanting to stab him.

It was now nighttime and I was fully awake not trusting to fall asleep afraid of him like all those other nights. I was still being tied to the bed since I would fight him here and there. A loud crashing sound rung in the silent house waking Ryan up. His green brown eyes were so fucking creepy.

He undid the ropes and warned me once again holding the gun to my head. I nodded frightened since I knew he could ruin their lives along with the fact that he's killed someone just because. I've tried to get his phone a couple of times but he hides it and no matter how much I looked I could never find it.

Ryan yanked me downstairs slowly making sure not to make any sound. I bit back my sobs feeling tears running down my swollen cheeks. I was cold wearing a sheer nightgown with just a sheer thong for panties. He would force me to wear it every night along with making me sleep naked at times when he would use my body which was pretty consistent. Once at the bottom of the stairs he peeked around and basically drag me towards the door.