Haunting Past || Chapter 57

'Trauma does cut deep.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     I was on Lucas desk in his office with him in between my legs kissing my neck as his hands roamed my body. One of my hands tangled in his hair as the other gripped his muscular arm. A soft moan slipped my lips along with a hum as Luca kept kissing my skin along with caressing it. His touch was so soft and gentle that I was truly in a trance.

"Mmm.." throwing my head back further I moaned giving him more room as his hands pulled my necktie down along with undoing a few of my buttons.

"Lu..Luca....mmm" I bit my bottom lip savoring his lips on my body.

     His touch felt so different from anyone else I've ever been with but my mind kept going to that dark place the further down he touched. With a sigh my eyes shut tightly before they reopened as my mind tried to focus on his touch. Even though I was trying hard I couldn't do it.

"Stop." Firmly I found myself speaking before my mind could comprehend the words leaving my mouth.

"What's wrong?" Luca questioned after pulling back the second my words reached his ears. His hands had stayed put on my waist not moving an inch the moment he had pulled back.

"I...nothing I just rather please you." I whispered pulling him in and kissing him. He's never given me a chance and I truly wanted to so it wasn't technically a lie.

"I much rather please you though.." he retorted as his lips once again claimed mines leaving me breathless.

"Please just let me please you..." I pleaded to which he smiled shaking his head. Honestly throughout our whole situationship I've been making up excuses when it came to these things instead of being straight forward with him. Fuck I'm pathetic.

"Not unless I can repay the favor." He gave me puppy eyes and I laughed kissing him once again.

"I should go, my next class is on the other side of campus." I started fixing my top and necktie as he took a step back to give me room making the bulge in his pants visible.

"You're that hard yet you won't let me please you?" I questioned with a smile as I hopped off the desk and fixed my blazer.

"Why won't you let me touch you? Do...do I not turn you on or? Does it feel uncomfortable or weird with me because I'm your teache—" I placed a hand on his nape and pulled him down claiming his lips shutting him up one time before he could finish the sentence.

"It doesn't feel weird and yes you turn me on so stop worrying." I said giggling against his lips before claiming his once again.

"It's just some past trauma I'm trying to get over, nothing to do with you." My face gave him a reassuring look as I moved away and grabbed my bag.

"No goodbye kiss?" I heard Lucas voice right behind me after his arms had wrapped around my waist and he had pulled me into him. I found myself laughing when he started placing a bunch of pecking kisses on my neck.

"I'm going to be late Luca." After turning around in his arms my eyes met his sad ones making me truly wish we could stay like this.

"Plus you have a class in a couple of minutes; no?" I pecked his lips a couple of times until he pulled me in and placed his lips onto mines firmly. We kissed slowly our lips dancing together and fitting perfectly against one another. I opened my mouth slightly allowing him access. His tongue gracefully ventured my mouth before we pulled back out of breath and satisfied.