Ditching || Chapter 53

'Don't pick fights you can't win.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"If it isn't Ms.Trouble." Natalys annoying voice rung in my ears making me roll my eyes.

Before Nataly came about I was walking down the empty hall going to my spot behind the school to skip first period. Why? you might ask, because I have first period with the snarky bitch and she was in my seat. I was going to beat the shit out of her but decided it's been a minute since I've skipped. If I'm being honest I truly wasn't in the mood for her and her stupidity.

"And if it isn't Ms.Flaming." Folding my arms over my chest with a smirk I spoke. She looked angry at just one comment making me want to laugh.

"I hear you're no longer the most relevant person anymore." She smirks and I rolled my eyes.

"And you've sadly never even been relevant." I shrugged and saw she was glaring at me. Wanting to die of laughter wasn't even the best of it all.

"How dare you?! I'm glad my brother used you as a fuck and left you like yesterdays trash." As a giggle slipped past my lips my hand retrieved my phone from my pocket.

"This brother?" Tauntingly I questioned with a raised brow showing her all of the missed calls and texts of him asking me to go on another date and marry him. I blocked him but he kept on getting new numbers or sending me emails just not giving up.

"What?!" She shouted trying to grab my phone but I pulled it back locking it and putting it in the pocket of my skirt.

"Yeah, tell him to stop bothering me and to focus on his soon to be wife."

"I'm going to fucking ruin you Lyla."

"I've been waiting from day one NatRat, but sadly nothings happened yet now has it? Except for those stupid videos you keep trying to make stick." I shrugged with a smirk making her groan before she tackled me to the ground.

"I'm going to kill you!" She pulled my hair making me punch her in the ribs getting her off of me. Getting on top of her I started beating her until someone pulled me off. I started laughing pissing her off even more when I spat blood on her face.

"I don't understand NatRat, you pick fights with me knowing you'll never fucking beat me, it's like you love being humiliated." I smirked tauntingly as I kept trying to get out of whoever's grasp. Thankfully I was wearing shorts today.  She tried to jump at me but whoever grabbed me moved us out of the way.

"Nataly stop!" A familiar voice spoke.

"Alexander I will kill you!" She shouted making me finally notice his cologne. I was so wrapped up in wanting to beat her up I forgot my other senses.

"Nataly go get cleaned up before I tell mother about your stupidity." He said firmly making her groan before she disappeared to the girls bathroom. He let go of my waist and I turned to face him arms crossed over my rising and falling chest.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"You weren't responding to my texts so." He shrugged making me grow annoyed.

"So you took a plane here?" I raised a brow and he smiled shyly.

"Come on just give me a chance to prove that I'm the one for you."

"Why are you so persistent?"

"Because I want you, plus why would I let someone as beautiful as you go?"