Infatuation or hate? || Chapter 19

'Not everyone deserves forgiveness, some things are just not worth it.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

Luca made his way to work where he was mentally preparing himself for another stressful day of teaching students like Lyla. As soon as he met the end of the hallway to his class he saw the blue headed girl laughing with Ryan which he just rolled his eyes to.

Not being in the mood to deal with her snarky remarks and comments Luca just made his way inside of the classroom ignoring her completely. When the class started he would glance at her which irritated him since she was asleep during his lecture but he decided to ignore it and chose to focus on those who cared.

Lyla on the other hand was having the best nap ever and couldn't be happier that no one bothered her. Once the class finished she woke up so refreshed feeling happy that for once he decided to let her sleep. She made her way out of the class and Luca tried to not glare at her being pissed that she didn't care. Everything he felt for her the day she gave him a good laugh just went straight out the window the moment she walked into the classroom with her messy hair, her improperly worn uniform, and then there was the lack of ambition towards her studies. He blamed it on the heat of the moment and forgot about it burying the thought deep inside of his head.

Lyla for the rest of the day just chilled and ignored her teachers either by being on her phone or ditching the class halfway through. The day went by fairly slow for her making her grow annoyed but once at the end of the day she went to her dorm room and hung out with the group. Lyla got excited when Sofi mentioned a party coming up the following weekend making her feel happy she'll get to relax. Time had passed and Lyla decided to meet with Ryan.

"Hey pretty lady." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist and enjoyed the kiss he placed on her forehead. She honestly felt something for Ryan at times but hated how bipolar her feelings for him were.

"You look pretty." He told her with a smile as he threw an arm over her shoulder and they walked.

"I'm wearing the same thing I always do but thanks." Lyla rolled her eyes but he kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"You always look pretty to me." He smiled and she did as well.

     Luca watched as the pair walked towards some location from the top of the stairs. His phone rung and he answered still looking at them as they walked towards Ryan's bike.

"Hey I'm by your place when are you getting home?" A familiar voice rung through the phone.

"I'm on my way I'll be there in a bit." He started walking down the stairs removing his gaze from the cute couple.

     Lyla glanced up and saw him talking on the phone walking towards his car totally spacing out on what Ryan was talking about. She saw him crack a smile before laughing which made her smile for some reason.

"Are you listening?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" She tore her gaze from her breath taking professor and looked up at Ryan smiling at him which he reciprocated.

     Once she looked back towards the path he followed her previous gaze and slightly frowned when he noticed she was spacing out staring at her teacher. He ignored the weird feeling and enjoyed having her near him. Once by his bike he sat her on it and they talked as their fingers intertwined and she smiled at them and giggled at what he whispered in her ears.