Cat Out Of The Bag || Chapter 58

'Sometimes you can't keep everything to yourself.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     After we both came from our usual kissing and grinding I happily laid in his arms both of use drifting off the sleep. I woke up to pee and cursed loudly when I saw the time.

"Luca." He groaned swatting my hands away causing me to smile seeing how cute he looked when he slept.

"Baby...." I said as I started kissing his face. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto the bed and cuddling me.

"It's 4:45am, they'll see you if you stay any longer." He whined into the crook of my neck making me smile.

"Seriously Luca you have to go, I don't want us getting caught, some girls wake up at 5:00am for whatever practice they have."

"If you don't want me here you can just say that."

"Don't be silly, come on you have to get going." I'm the young one here yet he's the one acting like a child.

"Get up get up GET UP! Sofi might be here soon as well." He groaned getting up and running a hand through his messy hair.

"I'll leave since you don't want me anymore." He placed his shoes on and I couldn't help but laugh. Once at the door we kissed goodbye and he quickly made his way out of the girls dorm. I watched as he made his way to his car through our room window and he waved me goodbye as he got into his car before he left.

     'Idiot.' I thought to myself as I smiled like an idiot.

'Text me when you're home safely okay?'

'I will princess.' I smiled at his little cute name for me. Ugh I'm insane for this shit.

"Was that who I think it was?!" Sofi questioned as she closed the door behind her.

"No clue what you're talking about." I said simply with a shrug as I walked to my bed.

"Oh my god! Did you two have sex?!"

"Don't be silly Sofi, we didn't do anything."

"So you two spent the whole night in here doing nothing?" She raise a brow and my mind went back to when he was groaning my name throwing his head back in pleasure as he came right after me.

"Yes. Not everything is about sex you know." I said tucking myself back in. He had just left and I was already missing his body heat against mine. I was happy the side he slept on smelt just like him.

"Mhm, was that Mr.Grey?"

"No clue what you're talking about, you might need glasses." I closed my eyes and welcomed the tiredness before my eyes shot open when Sofi plopped onto my bed.

"Sof come on it's 5:00am let me sleep!" I groaned but she didn't care.

"Did you two fuck? Kiss? How far did it go?"

"Sofi go to sleep!" I threw a pillow at her and she scoffed.

"Fine don't tell me." She finally got off my bed letting me sleep which didn't last long. About like five minutes later Sofi, Delilah, and Elena were on my bed harassing me to talk.

"Seriously Sofi?!" It's too early for this shit.

"Fine! It was him! No we haven't fucked! Have we kissed? yes! Have I seen how big he is? No! Now leave me alone!" I threw my sheets over my head trying to ignore them but more questions kept coming up.