Blackout || Chapter 31

'Just drink responsibly.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     Ethan snuck me upstairs to fix my makeup which I appreciated deeply. He stayed by my side throughout the night making sure I was okay and I was truly grateful for it. He could be so caring to the people he honestly cherished. The time for us rebels to hit the road finally came and we all agreed to change before partying.

     I changed into some black ripped jeans and a normal shirt with whatever shoes and Sofi the second she saw me she almost fainted.

"What?" I asked when she dramatically gasped.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" She looked on the verge of fainting to which I rolled my eyes. She was wearing a dress that hugged her Coca-Cola bottle figure with some heels. Her makeup was flawless and if I was gay I'd honestly fuck her. I looked at Delilah and Elena and they were dressed up too.

"You're not walking out like that come on." She rummaged through my luggage and pulled out a short leather skirt and a white body suit that showed most of my boobs since it had a low V-neckline. She grabbed a leather jacket from her room and gave it to me. I sighed but changed seeing as how she would changed me herself if I didn't willingly do it myself. We compromised on the shoes because she was trying to get me to wear heels and I knew I'd have to be carried back if I did wear them.

"Let's get drunk bitches!" Eric said once we all gathered at the bottom of the stairs. The guys had all changed into jeans and a shirt showing off their muscles. Jay and Justin also wore leather jackets which made us look like a fucking biker group. I stood next to Ethan and just as we were all going to leave out the door Eric's father spoke.

"Eric. A word." We all turned and Eric looked rather displeased. His father eyed me once again with distaste before looking away.

"You guys can go ahead I'll catch up." We nodded and headed out.

     Leaning against a fancy red sports car with a hand in his pocket and the other on his phone was Alexander. I honestly thought he wouldn't of waited. Everyone went to the limousine and I went up to him. He glanced up from his phone and smiled putting it away and standing upright the moment he saw me.

"Wow, you look...insanely good." I let out a soft short laugh feeling a blush coming on. Thankfully it was darkish.

"I guess I should change out of this suit then yeah?"

"With where we're heading I'd suggest it." I said with a laugh. He nodded with his boyish smile.

"Do you want to come?"

"Sure I just have to let them know we'll be meeting them there." He nodded understanding.

"That's alright, I'll wait in the car." He flashed me his cute smile making me blush as I made my way to the group. I tapped on the window which Elena rolled down.

"I'll meet you guys there with Alexander." They all nodded in understanding.

"I took his license plate number down so don't worry, and we have your location." Elena said making me laugh.

"Can we meet him?" Justin and Jay asked making me know exactly why.

"Sure why not." Poor guy was going to get roughed up by these two bimbos.

     Just as stated they went up to the guys car like the fucking police and pulled him out then slammed him into the car.

"Listen here buddy, keep your hands to yourself at all fucking times unless you want to lose them got it." Jay said grabbing onto the guys blazer on both sides and putting his face all up in that guys personal space. He looked scared which made me want to laugh. Justin was next and he fisted the guys dress shirt pointing a finger at his face with his free hand.