Epilogue

'We all deserve a happily ever after...' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

Few years later....

     It's been a blissful few years. Luca's mother along with Sasha were in jail, Luca's father divorced her and is now happily dating an old girlfriend of his, Lorenzo was married, Estrella is in a committed relationship, and as for all of my friends they're all thriving in many different ways.

"Baby you're going to be late get up." Luca spoke as the kissed me.

"I don't want to." I whined like a child which made him smile before kissing me again.

"Now I have to deal with two kids?" He questioned with his handsome smile which made me roll my eyes pushing him off the bed as I giggled.

"You are so paying for that." Luca spoke which made me immediately run away laughing into the bathroom but before I could close the door the stopped it.

"No where to run." He spoke cockily before picking me up and setting me down on the countertop of the bathroom sink.

"Wasn't I going to be late?" I asked to which he smiled closing the door.

"A little later won't hurt." With that he slipped my underwear to the side and slipped into me.

"W-wait fuck.." god I've never gotten use to the length of this man.

.......

     After a bit of alone time we got ready for the day and I went off to work like always. A while back Luca had decided to be a stay at home dad which truly surprised me due to him being a workaholic but I guess the baby kept him busy. Luca had a lot of money in savings and my career also payed well so we were honestly set for life along with our baby.

     We've been happy if I'm being honest. We've always made sure to appreciate each other and have intimacy here and there. I got a high position in the company I was working at which just made everything even smoother. As I sat at my desk daydreaming about my perfect little family my phone rang snapping me out of my daze.

"Hi honey." Cheerily I spoke.

"Hi baby, don't forget tonight we agreed to have a movie night with James." I smiled.

     Luca had taken it upon himself to plan family activities here and there for us to spend some family time. He also made sure to plan date nights for us as well so we could keep the love alive.

"I won't." After a short conversation we hung up and my day went by as normal.

     It was currently late into the night and after Luca had placed James in his bed he came back downstairs where we cuddled.

"Luca..."

"Are you divorcing me?" He asked causing me to pulled back staring at him annoyed.

"What? You never use my name what do you expect me to think?" He spoke with a smile as he pulled me into a hug causing me to roll my eyes and hug him snuggling into him one time.

"I'm pregnant..." his hand that caressed my arm froze.

"What?!" Luca pulled back and cupped my face kissing me.

"When did you find out?"

"A few days ago.." his smile got wider and he kissed me causing me to be breathless like always.

For the rest of the night we stayed cuddled up on the sofa as Luca held me tightly. Safe to say I got lucky on my first try. I was in a better place, mentally, physically, emotionally, financially..I have what I've always wanted, I've always wanted stability and now I have it.

I have a caring, loving, and supportive husband, I'm striving in my career, my relationship with my father and brother has been mended for the most part, my mental health has never been better, safe to say I've come a long way.

I'm happy that I'm no longer in that dark place I once was, I have a family, a loving husband, everything I've ever wished for, and I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of my life with my wonderful husband.

If I hadn't found Luca my life would of turned out so differently but I'm happy he found me and loved me to the point of making me better myself. I can't wait to love the life out of my wonderful growing family.

I will forever be thankful that I found you Luca, I just wished I could show you just how much I truly do love you.

_____

🥲

I know the ending wasn't too crazy and it was just a basic one but for me it's special in a way. Lyla went from a teen who was constantly in trouble to living a calm and relaxing life with a man who loves her to bits. In all honesty this is the prefect ending for her, she wanted stability and love and she did get it in the end. I just love how much she's matured and taken control of her life😁.

Hope you guys liked the book, don't forget to vote and comment, if you'd like a different ending let me know😊.

Thank you all for all the love and support on this book

Thank you all for all the love and support on this book. I love reading all of your comments and thoughts on the story as it progresses, safe to say I had fun writing this book.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day😁💕.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for an update on an upcoming book I'm planning on releasing🙆‍♀️😋.