The Bell || Chapter 50

'Some movies just take you by surprise lol.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     Another month has gone by and Luca and I have been kissing along with teasing nonstop. I think I'm falling in love with him and I can't help it. By the end of every kissing and grinding session I was a wet mess. That being said that's the exact reason why I always walked with extra underwear since the wetness was highly uncomfortable. Throughout the passing month I had dyed my hair half red and half blue giving harlequin vibes which; in all honesty fitted me perfectly since she's a badass like me.

     It was currently lunch time and we were in his classroom alone once again. I had enjoyed a quick lunch with the group before practically sprinting over here wanting to spend some alone time with him. As I took in his features his honey colored eyes looked at me with pure lust and hunger. Currently I was standing next to a desk in front of his trying to control myself though his eyes were pulling me in. I was wet by just looking at him.

"Come here Lyla." I dropped my bag onto whoever's desk and made my way to his desk.

"Don't be shy." He said smiling when he saw I was standing in front of his desk and not directly before him in between his legs.

     Making my way to him I stood in between his man spread legs as he eyed me like I was a meal. A gasp left my lips when a hand of his reached for my wrist and pulled me onto him making me straddle him. Both of his hands went to my waist as we kissed and mines went onto his shoulder before circling to his nape and playing with his hair. Thankfully I had mostly closed the door, we couldn't close it all the way since it'll raise suspicion.

     Our kiss grew more intimate by the second and I pulled back hiding my face in his neck moaning when he started moving my lower body on his hard bulge. Luca was pressing into me through our clothes and I wanted to just rip all the layers in between us.

"Mmm Lu-Luca...." I could feel myself getting more excited and wetter.

"Lyla look at me..." he said in his low and seductive tone. After pulling back my hands placed themselves flat on his chest as he took in my flustered face.

     My mouth opened slightly when he pushed me down onto him harder. I bit my bottom lip to suppress my moans as I fist his blazer looking into his eyes. He pressed me down harder and started to rock my lower body back and forth faster on him making me moan and him groan at the sensation.

"How close are you?"

"Very..." I panted out shutting my eyes tightly as I kept moaning the harder he pressed.

"Open your eyes Lyla..." my eyes fluttered open to his intense gaze staring right at me.

"Shit..." his hands moved me faster and faster making groans and moans leave our lips as I started reaching my high.

"I-fuck..." I couldn't even form a sentence. My mouth hung slightly open not letting a sound out as I watched him bite his bottom lip and groan.

"I-co-" what the fuck am I even saying?! His hands kept the fast pace and the moment I grabbed his suit even tighter and my eyes rolled back he stopped. I panted open my eyes angry.