Yacht || Chapter 99

'We all want to get fucked on a yacht.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     After Lucas little stunt it took me forever to get back to normal. Other than his little stunt Luca behaved and allowed me to eat and converse in peace. The food was honestly great along with the drinks and everything making me feel like a stuffed turkey after I ate since they gave us a huge amount of food.

     Luca and I after eating and paying for our portion went to do a little more shopping causing us to be extra tired once we reached the house. I woke up to the feeling of kisses being placed on my neck softly causing a soft moan to slip as I slowly woke up.

"Mmm..." I found myself letting out a soft moan with a big smile on my lips as I slowly opened my eyes to the wonderful sight of Lucas face.

     He wore his big dashing smile, and by the looks of it I could tell he's been up for a quite some time meaning he's been watching me sleep. I wasn't a gracious sleeper so he most definitely saw me snoring with my mouth wide open and maybe some drool going down my lips.

"Why are you staring?" I asked blinking slowly to adjust to the light. Luca chuckled and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Just appreciating my beautiful girlfriend." He spoke after he had pulled back.

"You're an idiot." I spoke rolling my eyes as I teasingly pushed at his shoulder.

"You're so adorable." He whispered against my lips before kissing me.

"Let's shower, you overslept so we'll be late if we don't get out of bed right now." I groaned not wanting to get up but he started placing kisses all over my body causing me to giggle eventually giving in.

"Ugh fine I'll get up!" I spoke laughing when he started tickling me.

"Luca stop!" I laughed out causing him to actually listen before he nuzzled his nose into my neck and placing a kiss on it right after.

"Good." I rolled my eyes at his foolishness.

"Up." I spoke lifting my arms one time causing Luca to run a hand through his hair before he got out of bed and came to my side lifting me in his arms and taking us to the bathroom as I hugged his frame letting my head rest on his broad shoulder to get a little more sleep in before the day began.

"Get up sleepyhead." Luca spoke pulling me up slightly to place a kiss on my cheek causing me to smile happily.

"Fine." I smiled brightly pulling back causing him to peck my lips before setting me down on the counter of the bathroom sink and giving me my toothbrush with some toothpaste on it.

     We brushed and then showered shortly after. Surprisingly Luca and I didn't have sex which led to us actually being down in time for breakfast. A smile formed on my lips just looking at Lucas shorts which matched my bathing suit that I wore under my yellow loose fitting beach dress. Luca wore the shorts with a white sleeveless tank-top and I couldn't get over how much of a bad boy he looked like with his outfit, his hair slightly messy and his tattoos out.

     As the yacht made its way to the private island Sofi's parents owned Luca kept his hand on my thigh as the other held his phone, and I rested my head on his shoulder enjoying his scent. We arrived after a good while, and I honestly couldn't wait to jump into the crystal water that surrounded the yacht. Pulling the dress over my head my eyes met Lucas after the dress was off and he was biting his bottom lip just drinking my body in.