Not Threats; Promises || Chapter 9

'Never disturb someone having a good nap!' ~ Thunder.
_____

Lylas' POV:

"MS.VALENTINE!"

"Wa-ha-hmm?" I shot my head up off my desk at the shout of my name. I wiped my mouth feeling a little drool on it. I was having such a good dream and of course he had to ruin it.

"Why are you asleep in my class?"

"Seriously dude?!" I groaned plopping my head back onto my desk.

He could of fucking waited!

"Get out." I groaned grabbing my bag and heading out of his stupid classroom.

"Don't think about wondering off neither." I rolled my eyes and went to stand outside. God what I wouldn't do to end him right now.

"Hey trouble." I looked up and saw Ryan pout when he saw my upset mood.

"What's wrong?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"I was sleeping in class and he decided to shout at me to get out." I hugged him to which he chuckled kissing the top of my head.

"Do you want me to kill him?" He whispered in my ear making me giggle.

"Really?" I pulled back slightly and looked up at him.

"I know some people." He raised a brow and I smiled.

"There's that cute smile." He pinched my cheek and I couldn't help but smile harder.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I'd rather not have to bleach my eyes." I heard Mr.Grey from behind me. I rolled my eyes wanting to kill him myself as we pulled away.

"I'll see you after school." He smiled and nodded heading whichever way.

"Why are you still coming to my class if you're not going to do anything but stress me out?"

"Because if I skip I'll be called to the office for skipping." I folded my arms over my chest looking at him in boredom.

"How about you stop coming to my class to stress me out along with being a nuisance and I'll put you down as present."

"Then I won't get to see that vein in your forehead pop when you're upset; that's like the highlight of my day Mr.Grey." I smiled sweetly wanting to laugh when he looked like he rather die.

"Just get inside." He spoke tiredly as he pointed towards the door rubbing his temple making me laugh as I walked back in. The class came to an end which I highly appreciated.

It was now late into the night and I was thinking the whole day on how to get back at Mr.Stick-up-his-ass. Sitting on my bed I sat there deep in thought until an idea came to mind. Giggling and grabbing my laptop I heard Sofi speak.

"What are you planning on doing? You have an evil look on your face." She raised a brow and I laughed.

"You'll see." I said with an evil smirk.