Bunking with the Enemy || Chapter 32

'Not really a quote, just a reminder to never change for anyone. '~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

Inwardly groaning I mentally slapped myself while I was at it. For the most part he looked naked but I definitely wasn't going to test that theory. I slipped out of his grasp and bed then got changed rather quickly. I couldn't have could I? Fuck I was so drunk I don't remember shit.

I sat on the bed carefully to place my shoes on and froze when I felt an arm go around my waist and someone's lips press on my neck.

"Leaving without a goodbye?" He teased in my ear before sitting down next to me and running a hand through his hair.

"What's the rush love?" He asked with a smile looking into my eyes. He must of seen my uncomfortable mood and laughed.

"We didn't have sex Lyla." I sighed relieved and he laughed even more.

"You were pretty hammered and striped saying you were hot and that if I was trying to cook you alive." So basically I made a fool out of myself; nice.

"You could of just left me to sleep in one of your guest rooms I would of been fine really." He smiled shaking his head.

"I would of but I wanted to make sure you didn't choke on your own puke." He laughed and I cringed at how horrible I must of looked during my drunken state. I just met the guy and he's seen me fucked up already.

"We did kiss on the way in but it didn't go any further than that." I nodded feeling better. God what is wrong with you Lyla?! You never drink like that!

I grabbed my phone and did a wellness check on everyone. Everyone was pretty hungover but alive. Apparently we were going to hang around the pool and sober up in the sun then have dinner with Eric's parents and some of their friends or whatever.

"I should get going."

"Let me change I'll take you." I nodded and he got up changing into a pair of sweats and a white tee. Luckily he was wearing basketball shorts which backed up the us not having sex. As we headed downstairs I froze when I saw a familiar face. Of course.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Nataly asked making me roll my eyes. I continued to walk down the stairs and Alexander followed.

"Nice seeing you Nataly." I smiled sweetly and she crossed her arms glaring at me.

"I never want to see you here again." She said coming closer to me.

"I suggest you back up before I break your nose again; this time I won't stop at just the nose." I warned her and Alexander stepped in between us putting space.

"Woah, what in the world is going on here?" He asked looking from me to Nataly.

"She's a bully!" She shouted making me roll my eyes crossing my arms over my chest annoyed.

"I'm the bully?" I asked in disbelief pointing at myself.

"She would always beat me up in school."

"Wait you two go to the same school?" He asked looking at me. My arms were still folded over my chest glaring at Nataly.

"Yes and she's the reason I had that black eye and a broken nose." She whined immaturely.

"What the hell is going on here?" The woman from last night asked making our eyes go towards her.

"Mommy it's the bully I told you about!" She cried out running towards the woman and hugging her like a child. They're related? Great.

"You bullied her?" He asked turning to me.