Devil Saint || Chapter 10

'Don't be creepy...' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Are you okay?" Delilah asked as we sat in class. I looked at her and smirked tilting my head slightly as I drummed my fingers on the desk.

"Why do you ask?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"You seem.....weird..." she said in a confused tone. I smiled even bigger.

"Why are you smiling like that? You're creeping me out." She said looking a little spooked.

"Why do you think I'm acting weird?" I asked innocently.

"You've been...behaving..." she said in a confused tone once again making me laugh.

She wasn't wrong. Mr.Abraham after my fight with that bitch didn't punish me but gave me a warning. I was on my best behavior for the rest of that week. I served lunch and stayed out of trouble and even did my work in all my classes for that week. Mr.Grey every time he would see me would eye me weirdly because of how behaved I've been acting. That definitely wasn't going to last.

"Oh don't worry my cute little friend." I said flashing her my teeth in a cute smile. I patted her head as I continued.

"That's not lasting longer than today." I laughed removing my hand from her head making her even more afraid of me.

"Psycho..." she mumbled out making me chuckle to myself. The day ended and I sat on the stairs in clear view of Mr.Grey's car. I haven't done anything to it but the ideas were infinite.

"What are you doing?" I heard Mr.Grey's cold voice ask. I smiled and looked up at him.

     It was about 7:30 in the night and everyone was in their rooms except for well...me. I knew he left around this time and I just wanted to freak him out. I've been acting weirdly and on top of that stayed out of trouble, no doubt he thought I just lost my mind. And now me sitting here just staring at his car as he walked out, icing on the cake.

"Mr.Grey." I said cheerly with a smile as I stood on my feet.

"Have a safe drive home." I said with a slight grin before proceeding to walk off. Before I could take two steps he grabbed my wrist making me turn around. His face was blank and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Yes Mr.Grey?" I asked innocently which made him raise a brow. The moment he did that I wanted to laughed.

"Let's go for a drive Ms.Valentine."

"Oh no sir that's highly inappropriate. On top of that it's a school night, I should be in bed." I smiled nicely before trying to walk away again.

"I wasn't asking, get in the car Lyla." I rolled my eyes before turning around.

"I didn't do anything to your ca—" he cut me off and took a step closer to me enclosing the small space that was there to begin with.

"Lyla. Get. In. The. Car." I sighed before making my way to his car.

     Once unlocked he got in and I hopped in after sitting in the passenger seat and buckled in to which he did the same after placing his computer bag and all his crap in the backseat. He started the car looking at me and I wanted to laugh. Did he think I did something to his car? I'm such a mastermind.

     He looked towards the road and we set off. I hummed a horror movie song to fill the silence as we drove on the rather dark road. About a couple of miles out he pulled over and unlocked the car doors.