The Knock || Chapter 67

'Some people just can't take a hint.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     It's been about two days since Luca and I made up but haven't been able to meet after that in private. It was lunchtime and I was in his office straddling his lap moaning lowly into Lucas ear as he fingered me and teasing my clit. He pulled me back by my nape before kissing me gently.

"Can I watch you?" Huskily Luca asked.

"I-w-what...?" I panted and moaned out as his fingers now rubbed my clit building me up.

     Luca smirked and pulled his hand out of my shorts making me sad. He placed me on his desk and I turned my head towards the unlocked door wishing someone wouldn't walk in when he started slipping my shorts and panties off.

I was sitting on the desk panting and looking at him before he gave me a knowing look. I brought my legs up and planted my feet on the desk bending my knees and spreading my legs. A hand of mines went behind me palm flat on the desk holding me up.

"I'd love to watch..." Luca grabbed my free hand and placed it on my aroused clit looking into my eyes.

     He started guiding me until he retrieved his hand placing it on the armrest of his chair. I continued to massage myself feeling weird in a way but still turned on.

"You're doing so good baby keep going..." It didn't feel as good as when he did it.

"Insert a finger Lyla." Luca spoke watching my moving hands. I hesitated to which he grabbed my hand and inserted a finger in leaving my thumb to please my clit.

"Good girl, keep going..." he said softly making me feel even more aroused. Luca inserted another one of my fingers letting me get use to it before telling me to go faster.

"L-Luca..."

"Keep going..." he glanced up at me smiling when he saw I was panting and losing my mind.

     Luca lowered himself and his breath fanned my inner thigh making me grow more aroused. His tongue licked my thigh teasingly before his finger trailed the wetness. I panted even more turned on watching him gently caress my inner thigh as his breath fanned my clit where I pleased myself.

"I-I'm close...." I panted out with my eyes slightly closing as I clenched around my own fingers going as fast as possible. I could feel the desk under me soaking wet.

     I moaned out his name throwing my head back as I came. Luca told me to keep going and I did just as instructed. Everything was so sensitive that when I felt myself get ready to finish the hand that was holding me up came to cover my mouth making me hit the desk laying down arching. I cried out loudly against my hand panting with tears on my face. Holy fuck...and the fact that he watched me the whole time.

     As I came down from my high he got out of his chair and kissed me before sucking my wet fingers looking at me dead in the eyes. Luca didn't forget to tell how good I did and how I was such a good girl for him. His praises drove me mad.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He smiled and I nodded. A gasp left my lips when I felt Luca pull me close to the edge of the desk and start to devour me. Not what I thought he meant!

"L-Luca!" I cried out with my hands in his hair before covering my mouth with one of them. When he would hum the vibration felt so delicious.

"I-oh god!" Tears brimmed my eyes once again as I arched with my eyes half way closed and my legs starting to shake.