Letting It Out || Chapter 42

⚠️ Trigger Warning: mention of disturbing content.⚠️

'You'll feel better after.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

I was currently sitting in my regular chair inside of Mr.Greys office as he sat behind his desk patiently waiting for me to speak. With a heavy heart my mind finally agreed to let it out. I sighed before just deciding to get it over with.

"Lately I've been freaking out more recently and that's only because...I...I saw him." Hesitantly and lowly my voice spoke.

"Who?"

"T-the man from the video...he's...he's uh...Sofi's dad." I spoke nervously avoiding his gaze. My fingers fidgeted together as I gazed at them.

"Is that why you freaked out when you were under my desk in my office?" I nodded and let out a breathe.

"That's who called during our session, and he texted me that's why I came to your office frantic the last time." He knew about the following attacks so my mind mentally told me not to bring the embarrassment up.

"My mother died of an overdose when I was 12 and my father didn't want me." I knew he was informed of this already but I had to start from the beginning.

"I went into foster care and right before I left with him the woman told me 'You're a lucky girl to be adopted by such a man, do whatever he wants and you'll be okay.' all they cared about was money, and even after I finally got away from him after he...abused me and took advantage of me they sent me back no matter how much I protested."

"Lyla you don't have to." Lifting my head our eyes met instantly.

"I do, I need to let it out, I'm fucking drowning and I can't help but feel the need to fucking kill him with my bare hands." I placed my hands on my face covering it trying to calm down before taking a deep breath in and pulling them away. I felt so pathetic but he didn't look like he was judging me, he just looked hurt. I moved my gaze to my hands once again and continued.

"While being in his care he...did inhumane things to me. From using me as a party favor and raping me to beating me until I was on the brink of death. Every time he took me to get treated they would cover it up and give me back to him. The last time it happened I was in such bad shape they had finally decided to take me away from him. Once I was 'decent' they placed me back in the system and I went to yet another asshole who abused me and mistreated me along with his wife and kids. That's why I was acting strangely when I went to your place, I use to get beaten for simply just breathing." I hate this.

"I would bounce from one home to another and ran away from each and every single one of them. In the last home I suffered slightly more than I did with Sofi's dad. She doesn't know what he did or has done, and the things he confessed to me while in my drugged state were pure...horror...." I admitted with my face scrunched up in disgust. He's told me about every dirty thing he's done and how he got away with it all.

"Anyways in the last home I was in he...when I had first gotten there he...he threw a private party and basically passed me around to his friends after...raping me in front of them as they laughed. They would put their cigars out on my skin and..have me serve them drinks barely clothed. They would humiliate me by..degrading me and doing way worst things than that. One time he even stabbed me in the leg when I had tried to get away from him before he...raped me." I felt my throat start to close up the more I spoke.

"Uhm...one night after he had...used me and gone to sleep I don't know what had came over me. I was so disgusted with myself and pissed off as well that I was so weak to have them overpower me the way they did, so I snapped...."