Flowers || Chapter 69

'Little things are what matter most of the time.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

It was lunch time and Jay was walking up to our table with a petite cute little Asian babe. Her hair was in a ponytail and I was happy she looked as in love with him as he did with her. She was really pretty making me feel surprised I haven't noticed her before. We talked for the whole lunch period and I liked her. She was really sweet and just as crazy as us. I winked at Jay letting him know I loved her and he blushed making me smile. He seemed so in love.

During lunch time Elena showed me the girl she liked and I actually knew her. Her name was Olivia and she was actually pretty chill. I invited her to the library where I introduced them both and they seemed to hit it off making me immediately find the exit to let them get to know each other. I'm such a match maker.

As I walked the campus a frown formed on my lips as my heart broke at the sight of Paola getting into Lucas car. Pulling out my phone and checking it my heart broke a little more at the knowledge that he hadn't texted to inform me. I thought I had missed a text from him but nope, nada. I turned around when Paola winked at me before getting into the backseat of his car. At least it wasn't my seat..actually it's still bad!

I was honestly annoyed and pissed. I didn't want to jump to conclusions and just let him inform me but I was too petty for this. Once in my room Sofi noticed my sour mood and decided to poke the bear.

"What's up your ass?" She asked putting her phone down as she sat up on her bed. With a sight I made my way to her side of the room and laid down in her bed. I wasn't fond of laying on Sofi's side because of the bright colors but that's the least of my worries right now. I know Paola, and even if Luca didn't like her she was going to at least force it.

"Paola and Luca drove off in his car and he didn't tell me anything." A frown formed on my lips as I spoke looking her way but Sofi just smile.

"Lyla that man's obsessed with you I wouldn't worry much." She said with a giggle and a bright smile.

"How do you know? Plus that doesn't mean anything, obsession can ware off and let's not forget she can always just throw herself at him, have you forgotten how gorgeous she is? And her body is amazing if I'm being honest. I wouldn't blame Luca if he chose her." I sighed feeling like shit. Ugh how I hated that bitch!

"Alright let's state the facts here." She said making me turn my head to her.

"Lyla this man blushes every time he sees you in the hall, the week you guys spent apart you two looked miserable beyond repair, he looks at you with nothing but adoration and love, you guys fuck ever time you're alone—"

"No we don't!" I said folding my arms over my chest. She laughed at my failed attempt to defend myself.

"Lyla don't think I haven't seen that Luca repair pouch you have in your bag with perfume, underwear, hair bush...everything you'll need to look normal after fucking." I blushed fighting back a smile.

"Anyways; you told me you guys almost got caught twice but kept doing the deed not giving a fuck...I mean if you guys getting caught doesn't phase him you can't tell me he isn't head over heels for you. Let's not forget the fact that he got you a fucking promise ring and is taking you out on a date." I sighed knowing she had a point.

"Like come on Lyla, you're very beautiful, even more so than Paola. Your body is banging as well so stop selling yourself short because of jealousy." She has a point.

"Is he getting Paola a promise ring? Is he rocking her world like he does with you? Is he risking his future for her? No Lyla it's all fucking you so stop being stupid and jealous." Ugh I hate it when she's right. My phone chimed and before I could check it she spoke.