Chapter 1

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 1. The new tenant

Since He Lu's homestay was built two years ago, her mother sold the house in the urban area and took her to live in the homestay.

 The B&B was built on the edge of He Lu's own field. After moving here, the place is spacious, but it is also far away from the school. It takes about 20 minutes to ride a bicycle one way.

 Already at the end of May, City J is a typical southern city, and the sun at noon is as poisonous as midsummer.

 After school, He Lu, as usual, rode her bicycle home. By the time she turned from the road into the field path, her forehead and arms were already scorching hot, and her throat was a little smokey.

 The trail has not been repaired yet, the road is not only narrow, but also full of potholes, and the road is full of loess gravel.

 He Lu, who was carrying a large schoolbag, slowed down and was bumping forward when suddenly the sound of a car approaching came from behind her.

 She looked back subconsciously, and saw a black off-road vehicle covered in yellow and ash driving towards her at a fast speed, without any sign of slowing down.

 He Lu hurriedly squeezed the handlebars to the left, sticking to the side of the path, and then the off-road vehicle galloped past her, bringing up billows of yellow ash...

 He Lu quickly held her breath, and stepped on the ground , stepping on the pedal, watching the yellow ash rising all the way after the car passed by, raised his hand and fanned it.

 who? This kind of road actually drives so fast!

 She was frowned and muttering in her heart when the car stopped at the door of her homestay.

 Realizing that the other party was likely to be staying at the hotel, He Lu pedaled her bicycle, wanting to catch up and see what such a civic-minded person looked like.

 After a few pedals, she saw the driver's door open and a man got out of the car.

 The distance was a bit far, but she could still see that the man was tall and muscular, wearing a gray vest, army green cropped trousers, sunglasses, and a big beard.

 The man looked up at the signboard hanging at the door of her house. He took out a shirt from the driver's seat sideways and threw it over his shoulder. He closed the car door and went straight into the yard.

 Thinking of the man's hulking figure, unshaven beard, and galloping past her, He Lu was a little worried about Mother He who was alone at home, so she couldn't help pedaling faster.

 When she was panting and pushing the bicycle quickly into the yard, the man was standing at the door of the main hall talking to her mother.

 The man's sunglasses had been taken off and held in his hands. He was no longer just wearing a vest, but also wore an army green short-sleeved shirt, but the messy beard still made it difficult to see his appearance.

 It should be that someone came in, the man looked towards He Lu, and his eyes met He Lu's.

 The man had narrow and long eyes, and his gaze seemed a bit sharp with a scrutiny. He Lu didn't know what happened, but her heartbeat suddenly missed a beat.

 Not daring to look at him, she quickly lowered her head, pushed the bicycle to the corner by the door, and kicked off the kickstand.

 "Little sister, come here quickly." Mother He beckoned to her.

 "Oh." He Lu, whose heartbeat was inexplicably fast, responded, and walked towards Mama He.

 As he approached, He Lu found that the man was taller and taller than she looked from a distance.

 Although he had already put on his shirt, the buttons were not buttoned, and the gray vest inside was tightly supported by his chest muscles, and the outline of the muscles could be clearly seen.

 Very thick, very strong, very arrogant, full of oppression...