Chapter 52

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 52. He is so self-aware...

Cheng Yaokun returned to the room, set the alarm for six o'clock, and lay down next to He Lu, looking at her in deep sleep.
Her closed eyes could be seen to be slightly swollen, the tip of her nose was red, and her lips were also swollen. Her small appearance looked a little funny, but she was also very cute.
The corners of Cheng Yaokun's lips raised unconsciously, he stretched out his hand, and gently rubbed the bead of her upper lip with his index finger.
His fingertips were rough, and his swollen lips were sensitive. Being rubbed by him like this caused a prickly itch... He
Lu frowned slightly in her sleep, and her small mouth twitched unconsciously, Cheng Yaokun almost laughed out loud.
Resisting the urge to pinch her cheek, he withdrew his hand and shook his head lightly.
In fact, he came here because of the two brothers Li Simu and Chen Feng.
He originally wanted to go out to relax, but he didn't expect to find a treasure, but this treasure seemed to be a little afraid of being known about their relationship... At
six o'clock, the alarm bell rang for the first time, and Cheng Yaokun opened his eyes.
He turned his head and saw that He Lu was still in a deep sleep, completely unresponsive, sat up and turned off the alarm, clasped her shoulders with his big hand and shook.
"Little sister...Little sister?"
He Lu frowned, wondering why a man called her, and turned over just as she was about to go back to sleep, her head jerked and her eyes opened.
The room...is not hers, the man next to him...is him!
Her head was fully awake now, and He Lu subconsciously tried to sit up on the bed, but only raised her waist a little, and she fell back on the bed with a slap... "Oh." Cheng Yaokun couldn't bear to look away, but still did
n't I couldn't help laughing out loud.
"Uh... that, what...cough cough..." He Lu was embarrassed and wanted to ask what time it was, but her throat was very uncomfortable, and she coughed after only a few words.
"Don't be nervous, it's just six o'clock, so I want to ask if you want to continue sleeping or go back?" Cheng Yaokun hugged her tightly with a thin quilt before helping her sit on the head of the bed.
It's not that he's a gentleman anymore, but he's afraid of seeing too much that he shouldn't see, so he can't help but fuck her again...
He Lu, who was flustered at first, suddenly felt a little uncomfortable when she heard his question.
She had to go back to her room before her mother got up, and he obviously knew her worry and kindly called her, but why was she uncomfortable?
He Lu lowered her eyes and said in a low voice, "I have to go back."
Cheng Yaokun pursed his lips and nodded lightly, and handed her the half bottle of mineral water that was placed on the bedside table yesterday.
"Drink your saliva first, and I'll help you bring your clothes here."
"...Thank you."
Cheng Yaokun gave her a strange look, "I fucked you up, thank you for giving you some saliva, are you okay?"
He Lu's face became hot , "You, why do you always speak so strangely?"
"Direct and vulgar?
"
The clothes walked to the bed and handed them to her.
"You're wearing it, I'm going to pee." He said, walking towards the bathroom.
In fact, he didn't want to pee at all, he was still afraid of seeing too much that he shouldn't see and fuck her again, and he also knew that she must be embarrassed to put on clothes in front of him.
It's normal to be ashamed now, and it will get better after a long time...
Sure enough, as soon as the bathroom door was closed, He Lu quickly pulled away the thin quilt, and quickly began to put on her clothes.
Her back was sore... her legs were trembling... her limbs were weak, but she still gritted her teeth and put on the clothes quickly, fearing that he would suddenly come out halfway through.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
2 kills!