Chapter 4

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 4. I'm sorry, my hands are cramping...

"The deposit is 300, and the room fee is 1,000. If you don't live, you can get a refund." "Can I swipe my card
?"
"Yes."
The credit card machine is turned on.
Cheng Yaokun also took out a card from his wallet, his arms were slightly bent, and his elbows rested on the counter to wait.
The credit card machine at He Lu's house is a bit old, and it starts up very slowly. After seeing the screen for a long time, there is no response, a little speechless, and uncontrollably glanced at the man outside the counter.
With a glance, the man's arm exposed under the short sleeve was swollen due to the flexed muscles of the elbow. He Lu was startled by the thick tendon, and quickly turned his gaze back to the credit card machine, not daring to look around.
Mom, if this arm were to strangle her neck, wouldn't she just leave as soon as she said it... The more
He Lu thought about it, the more she thought about it and there were no other guests.
Seeing the girl staring at the card machine without moving for a long time, Cheng Yaokun couldn't help asking: "Is it all right?"
He Lu came to his senses, saw that the menu had already popped up, and hurriedly entered the amount while replying, "Okay."
Cheng Yaokun didn't Saying nothing, handed over the card.
He Lu took the swiped card and handed the card reader to Cheng Yaokun.
When Cheng Yaokun went to pick it up, his finger accidentally touched He Lu's index finger. He Lu's eyes opened slightly, as if getting an electric shock, she retracted her hand after swiping it.
With a bang, the card reader fell on the counter, and Chen Yaokun, who was still outstretched in the air, pursed his lips, then put down his hand, couldn't bear to look straight away, and let out a faint sigh.
He Lu's face burned with a brush, and she really wanted to rush into the kitchen and tell her mother that she can actually cook.
But she couldn't, so she could only bite the bullet, picked up the card reader and looked at it. Seeing that there was nothing wrong, she handed it over again.
"I'm sorry, my hands were cramping just now..."
Cheng Yaokun really wanted to reply to He Lu.
But seeing that her face was so red that it was about to burn, and her eyes were slightly red, think about it or forget it, don't cry suddenly, people who don't know will think he is bullying her.
He took the card reader, entered the password and pressed confirmation, and the list came out quickly.
He Lu quickly tore it off and handed it to him to sign, and quickly took out the second-page copy to issue a receipt.
When she tore off the receipt and handed it over, she only dared to hold the edge of the receipt.
Cheng Yaokun took it and glanced at it, and stuffed the card and ID card into the wallet and asked, "Do you have an invoice?"
He Lu, who lowered her head, froze, blinked and raised her head slightly, "That... actually You can also reduce the room rate by another ten yuan."
Chen Yaokun pursed his lips, suppressed a smile and nodded, "Thank you."
When
He Lu walked into the kitchen dejectedly, Mother He was cooking soup.
Seeing her come in, she asked, "How is it? Are you staying?"
"Staying."
"How many days?"
"One week."
After a long holiday, it was a rare big order. Mother He squinted her eyes with a smile, "Take out the dishes. , ready to eat."
He Lu looked at her mother's smile, pursed her lips and said, "Why didn't you tell me that you told people about the building one hundred and two in the back."
The smile on the corners of He's mother's lips froze, "You What do you mean?"
He Lu shrugged, "I, I just told people at the normal price..."
"Heh..." Mother He laughed angrily, "Isn't the normal price one hundred and twenty?"
"Now it's after May 1st The off-season."
"Then how much do you say?"
"90."
"90?!" Mother He called out.