Chapter 50

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 50. It's the first time I've seen someone who is so fucking crying like you (Pearl full 900 plus)

After drinking the water, he put He Lu on the pillow, got out of bed and went to the bathroom.
At this time, He Lu had already slowed down a little, and heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom again, thinking that he was going to take a shower, but the sound of water soon disappeared.
Immediately afterwards, Cheng Yaokun came out of the bathroom, holding a towel in his hand.
He walked to the bed and wiped her face with a towel, obviously to help her wipe her face.
His strength was a bit heavy, and it hurt her face when he rubbed it, but He Lu just frowned slightly and didn't say anything.
Obviously she was almost tormented to death by him, but now he was just helping her wipe her face, and a touch of pampered sweetness rose in her heart... "This is the first time I've
seen someone who was forced to cry like you." "
... ..." The sweetness that had just risen in He Lu's heart instantly became speechless.
He wiped her face and her belly, then turned the towel over and pulled her legs away.
He Lu's eyes opened slightly, and Cheng Yaokun's hand holding the towel was already attached to her pussy.
"Don't, it's dirty..."
"I wash my face, why is it dirty?"
"I, I mean... I..."
"It's dirty here?" Cheng Yaokun smiled with a curl of his lips, and wiped the little girl again. , obviously knew what she wanted to say, "You forced water and I ate it, are you still afraid to wash your face with the towel that wiped your blood ?
"
hear.
Cheng Yaokun looked at her like that, smiled lowly, pulled up the thin quilt to cover her, and said while walking in the bathroom, "I'm going to take a shower, you fall asleep first." "..." She might not be able to sleep
, She has to go back to her room.
He Lu thought so, but listening to the sound of water coming from the bathroom, she felt her eyelids drooping down within a minute, and fell asleep in two minutes.
Cheng Yaokun just rushed down and walked out of the bathroom after five minutes of uselessness.
Seeing He Lu with her eyes closed and breathing evenly, Cheng Yaokun smiled silently, "I'm really asleep..."
He shook his head lightly, took out a pair of underwear and put them on, leaned against the bedside, picked up the cigarette case and just took out a cigarette and lit it, when the mobile phone on the bedside table vibrated suddenly.
He bit the cigarette between the tips of his teeth, reached for his phone and opened it, his eyebrows furrowed instantly.
The news came from WeChat. The flashing profile picture was a beautiful high-heeled shoe studded with diamonds.
Cheng Yaokun hesitated for two seconds, but still clicked on the message. When he clicked on it, he found that there were not one message, but many messages, which had been sent since two o'clock.
He was busy fucking He Lu at that time, so he didn't notice it.
'Where have you been these days? Why haven't you answered my calls or returned my messages? '
'I know you haven't slept, can you call me back? '
'Cheng Yaokun! After waiting for you for three years, you broke up when you said you would break up, why? I disagree! '
'Honey, please get back to me, please, at least give me a reason... I'm so sad, really sad...' '
Do you have another woman? '
'Cheng Yaokun! Do you have another woman? !
The message from the woman was the same as the previous two days, sometimes humble, sometimes angry, sometimes humble, and sometimes questioning, Cheng Yaokun turned to look at the sleeping girl next to her, and got out of bed with her mobile phone .
He picked up the sweatpants and put them on, put the room card in his trouser pocket, and left the room holding his phone.
Before he came to J City, he had made it very clear to that woman Li Simu that the relationship between them was over.
So in the future, he also treated her phone calls and information entanglement coldly.
After all, he also had a happy time before, he didn't want to make his words too obvious, he wanted to save some face for her.
But now it seems that it is impossible to say nothing...

—————————————————————————————————————— ———————————
Pearl full 900 plus update~~