Chapter 58

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 58. The boobs are so swaying (1500+ collections)

Cheng Yaokun's thick and strong arms passed under her armpit around her waist, and his big palms went up, directly clasped on her chest.
The action was too direct, He Lu took a light breath, and subconsciously grasped his wrist with two small hands.
"I, I..."
She panicked a lot, her head was empty, I didn't know what to say for a long time, but it was Cheng Yaokun who asked her.
"Don't you usually close the door in your room?"
It took He Lu two seconds to react to Cheng Yaokun's words, she blinked and raised her head, only to see his eyebrows frowned slightly.
"What's the matter if you don't close the door?"
"You are at home alone, and if you open the door like this, you won't be afraid of anything if some dubious person comes?" "..."
The dubious... people...
He Lu looked at him, paused for a second, then rolled her eyes, looked at the armchair she had just pulled out, and said nothing.
Cheng Yaokun's slightly frowned eyebrows were tightened for a moment, his big hand clasped her chin, and turned her small face away.
"What look?"
"Nothing..."
Nothing?
Cheng Yaokun snorted a laugh, and the hairs on the back of He Lu's neck stood on end.
"It's really not... um——"
Cheng Yaokun directly lowered his head and bit her lips, interrupting her sophistry.
He Lu's red and swollen lips, which were kissed by him last night, were fragile and sensitive, and they would be sucked by him again, causing a sharp pain.
Her delicate eyebrows were frowned, and she whimpered softly, but Cheng Yaokun was screamed hard in just two sounds.
He stuck his tongue into her mouth, stirred wantonly, and kneaded wantonly with his big hands covering her chest.
At first He Lu felt that she should be more reserved this time, after all he made her like that last night, her legs are still shaking now.
However, it didn't take long for her to be dizzy and dizzy from his kiss, and her legs were weak from rubbing, and her pussy was drooling uncontrollably.
Feeling that her whole body had softened, Cheng Yaokun rubbed her tits' big hands down, pulled up her clothes and pulled them up, only then was he willing to let go of her lips.
He Lu was panting, but before she could react, her pajamas were pulled off by him.
He lowered his head, brushed the tip of his tongue over her ear, and asked with hot air, "Is it wet?"
He Lu shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head lightly, causing thin goosebumps to appear on her neck.
Cheng Yaokun laughed softly, walked around behind her with his big hands, unbuttoned the hidden button of the unfit underwear, and took off the underwear, two balls of white, tender and soft breasts swayed in the air.
"The boobs are shaking so badly, haven't you kneaded enough?" He threw the underwear in his hand on the bed behind him, held one, and kneaded vigorously.
"Hmm... Take it easy..."
"The problem is that I like the point." Cheng Yaokun said, turning He Lu in his arms and leaning against him.
He rubbed her tits with one hand, and took off her pants with the other.
When it came to the part of taking off the pants, He Lu was a little nervous, and the little hand subconsciously grabbed his hand.
"Don't..."
"Don't what? Isn't the little bitch itchy? If it's itchy, you have to get it. What if you don't take it off?"
He Lu blushed, "I, I'm a little nervous..."
"I've fucked it all, There's nothing to be nervous about." He kissed her sensitive little ear and coaxed in a low voice, "Didn't I make you very comfortable last night?" He Lu couldn't speak, and couldn't hold him back, she just watched herself being
crushed He stripped her naked...
Cheng Yaokun's big hand reached into her leg, wrapped the entire pussy, and pressed three fingers against her pussy, shaking quickly.
He Lu frowned and arched her waist, and quickly squeezed the little pussy, but still couldn't stop a big bubble of water gushing down like that.
"My hand drenched before the water was inserted, how itchy is the little pussy?"

———————————————————————————————— ———————————————
Favorite 1500 plus~~