Chapter 3

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 3. Inexplicably flustered

As soon as he turned around, the oppressive feeling dissipated a lot in an instant, and He Lu smoothly inserted the key into the keyhole and opened the door.
She took two steps back to the side, "Okay."
Cheng Yaokun turned his head, glanced at He Lu who was hanging his head down, and walked into the room.
The floor of the room is made of wood, the bed is against the wall, there are tea tables, sofas, and TV cabinets. The ornaments, hanging decorations, and colors all have some elements of ethnic minorities. Compared with hotels, they have a more warm feeling, like a living room, and very There are local characteristics.
The bathroom is on the right side of the entrance. Cheng Yaokun unscrewed the door and took a look. There is no bathtub, but it is clean and spacious.
He took a step back, turned to look at He Lu at the door and asked, "Is there any problem with the air conditioner in this room?"
He Lu was stunned, then looked up at Cheng Yaokun in doubt.
Cheng Yaokun was amused by her stupid look with question marks in her eyes, and she laughed softly.
His laughter was short and deep, with a sense of vibration, and He Lu felt a little numb in his chest... "
Your mother said that there is a room in the back floor where the air conditioner is broken." "
Uh... this one is not broken."
"Then Just this one." Cheng Yaokun walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.
He Lu, whose brain has been short-circuited since Cheng Yaokun appeared, was a little dazed, unable to realize what it meant for him to close the door and leave the room.
Cheng Yaokun curled his lips a little amusedly, "Don't you need to register?"
...
He Lu drooped his head, lowered his head and rushed to the front building.
Cheng Yaokun looked at her flustered and embarrassed back, shook his head lightly and smiled silently, and then followed her with slow steps.
The two entered the main hall one after the other. Mother He was cooking, so it was He Lu who made the registration.
She stood at the counter and took out the registration book, "Well, the rooms at the back are twenty or one hundred a day more expensive than the rooms at the front. No matter what time you check in, 12 o'clock the next day counts as one day.
" Cheng Yaokun laughed as he took out his wallet.
He Lu didn't understand what he was laughing at, and raised her head in doubt.
Cheng Yaokun slightly lowered his head and raised his hand to the tip of his nose. He sniffed and put down his hand and said to He Lu: "Just now your mother said that the building at the back is 20 more expensive than the building at the front, and it will cost 120 days." ... He Lu picked up the pen
's
hand Squeezing it tightly, he resisted the urge to slap himself, and replied, "It's peak season, and there are no people after May Day, so it's cheaper for you."
Cheng Yaokun raised his eyebrows slightly, and He Lu didn't know what to do Why is it getting hot again.
I always wondered if he misunderstood something, he didn't think she was interested in him and deliberately undercharged him...
Mom did too! Don't even tell her first!
He Lu lowered her head, writing the date in the registration book in a very speechless manner, and then asked, "How long do you plan to stay?"
Cheng Yaokun took out his ID card from his wallet and put it on the counter, "Let's have it for a week first."
One week? !
He Lu, who was writing the date, thought she had heard wrong, and raised her head again.
The main reason is that most of the people who come and go can live for four or five days. This week is the first...
Cheng Yaokun tilted his head slightly, looked back at He Lu and repeated, "One week."
"Uh... oh." He Lu quickly lowered her head , took the ID card on the counter.
Then He Lu knew the man's name and how old he was.
She couldn't figure out why a man who was only 27 years old had a shaggy beard, just like he was in his thirties, obviously his voice was pretty nice when he said...