Chapter 65

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 65. Are you so cool?

He was unwilling and wanted to fuck, but when he looked up at He Lu, he suppressed the thought.

At this moment, the back of her head and shoulders were still touching the bed, her stiff body convulsed and twitched.
In her current situation, he can guarantee that as long as he penetrates in and hits her hard twice, she will definitely faint!

Cheng Yaokun put his hand on her lower abdomen and rubbed it gently, leaned down, brought his lips to her ear, and coaxed softly.
"Okay, it's okay... relax..."

His hands were so big that they almost covered He Lu's entire lower abdomen. The warm heat penetrated from his palms into her skin, soothing the pain that was still running around inside her. Soothes and tightens the texture.

He Lu's body gradually softened, and the consciousness of the released brain gradually became clear. After taking a sharp breath, she opened her small mouth and panted heavily, like a fish thrown ashore.

Cheng Yaokun felt that she had slowed down, raised his head, and helped him wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes and cheeks.
"Chichi, crying like this again."

He Lu couldn't speak, she was still panting, her eyes were full of grievances.
Why is it okay for him to say those things to her, she just asked, and he just fucked her to death like this.

"What look?"
"I, I didn't... I didn't..." He Lu was panting so hard that she couldn't finish the words three times.

Cheng Yaokun looked at her and smiled, "I said, why is your brain circuit different from normal people?" "...
Where, where is it different..."

Cheng Yaokun didn't argue with her, but nodded with a smile.
"Yes, yes, you didn't. I just wanted to fuck you and make excuses." "
..." Can you leave out the first three words and the last three words?

He Lu sniffed and turned away, Cheng Yaokun smiled again, and pinched her cheek with a big hand.
"Hmm—it hurts!"
"It's so coquettish, isn't it enough?"
"..." He Lu, who was about to stare at him at first, pursed her lips and didn't dare to say anything.

Cheng Yaokun turned her small face and kissed her on the lips.
"Are you comfortable just now?"
"...Shu, Shu is comfortable, it's just...just..." "
What is it?"
"It just feels...going to die..."
He Lu whispered more and more, her eyes still flickering , It's the same as doing something wrong.

Cheng Yaokun was amused by her appearance, "Is it so cool?"
It seems...it is so cool!

Of course, even if she agreed in her heart, He Lu was too embarrassed to admit it, so she changed the subject.
"I want to take a bath, it's very uncomfortable."

Cheng Yaokun nodded, and stood up with one hand on the bed, "Indeed, my whole body is wet." "...
" For some reason, He Lu always felt that he was wet. The taste is very different.

"Especially you, forcing the water to flow everywhere, and the sheets are soaked."
... She just said it!

Cheng Yaokun carried He Lu into the bathroom, and Cheng Yaokun helped her take the bath.
Although during the process, his hair was always shrugging between his legs, but he was washing her in a serious manner.

He didn't coax her to fuck her tits, and he didn't fuck her after washing her. Instead, he carried her back to the bed and sat on the bed, and went back to the bathroom to continue showering.
He said, it’s too hot, so I don’t care about warm water for washing...

He Lu shook her legs and took out a change of pajamas from the closet to put on, looked at the wet sheets, turned around and opened the other door of the closet, and took out the sheets .
It doesn't work if you don't change it...

Just as He Lu tore off the bed sheet and put it aside, picked up a clean one to change it, Cheng Yaokun came out of the bathroom.
Water was still dripping from the tip of his hair. Seeing that He Lu was changing the sheets, he stepped forward and took the sheets from her hand.

"I'll do it," he said.
He Lu was taken aback for a moment, then turned to look at him with question marks in her eyes.
"You?"

——————————————————————————————————————————— ——
2 kills!
I'm sorry, I was a little tired the first two days, I took a rest, and there were few updates. Tonight, I will continue to work hard to pay off the debt! what~~