Chapter 69

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 69...He Lu, I suddenly want to fuck you!
After leaving the kitchen, He Lu hurriedly went to the backyard to call Cheng Yaokun.
All the way she was wondering if Cheng Yaokun would be happy to know that her mother asked him to have lunch with him.

As a result, the door was knocked open, and before she could speak, Cheng Yaokun asked with a smile, "Come ask me to eat?"
Wow! There is no surprise at all!

He Lu lowered her eyes a little speechlessly, "My mother called me to ask you to have lunch together." "
It's just your mother calling, you don't want to call?"
"...No."
"Oh, it's really forced that you didn't listen When He

Lu heard what he said, she quickly raised her head, "No!"
Cheng Yaokun raised his eyebrows slightly, and suddenly reached out to grab her wrist, and dragged her into the room.

"What?!" He Lu was startled, and asked in a low voice.
"What are you panicking about?"
Cheng Yaokun was unmoved, and pulled He Lu through the entrance.

He Lu just wanted to tell him to stop making trouble, but her voice got stuck in her throat when she saw the tall white rabbit doll on the bed...

"Do you like it?" Cheng Yaokun looked down at her and asked.

Girls never have much resistance to cute and furry things, let alone He Lu.
Her slightly parted lips trembled, and she raised her head to look at Cheng Yaokun, "You, when did you buy it?" "

This morning."
"You, why did you buy this? Do you like big white rabbits?"
"Don't you like it? "
He Lu replied with a puzzled face, "I never said I like it." "
..."

Cheng Yaokun was speechless for two seconds, then moved his gaze down and landed on her pajamas.
"Both sets of your pajamas are big white rabbits." He said, "So are the towels, and the bed sheets."

He Lu was even more speechless, and replied in a low voice.
"Bought them all from my mother's wholesale market..."
"..."
"Bought together, it's cheap, my mother's is also like this..." "
...He Lu, I suddenly want to fuck you."

He Lu shrugged Lowering her head, "Actually, I really like the big white rabbit, it's very cute."
As soon as she finished speaking, Cheng Yaokun snorted.
The hairs on the back of He Lu's neck stood on end, and she quickly emphasized.
"It's true, I really like it."

"Sometimes I really like it, and sometimes I really like it, not bad." "
..."
"Let's go to eat first."
"Oh."

This can be said It was the most embarrassing time in Cheng Yaokun's history to make a girl happy.
The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't figure it out. Everyone reached the door, turned around suddenly, raised his hand, grabbed He Lu's arm and dragged her back into the room.

He Lu was still in a daze, but Cheng Yaokun pushed her against the wall of the entrance.
His back hit the wall hard, it didn't hurt, it just felt a little numb in the back.
She let out a small cry, and Cheng Yaokun bent down, lowered his head and held her lips firmly.

"Well——"
His kiss was full of anger, his lips pressed hard against hers, and his tongue forcefully squeezed into her mouth, sucking and gnawing, rough and hot...

He Lu's lips and tongue were painful and numb from his kiss, but The legs are getting weaker and weaker.
She frowned and whimpered twice, raising her little hand to rest on his chest.
She didn't want to push him away, but grabbed his shirt, afraid that she wouldn't be able to stand up...

After a while, Cheng Yaokun let go of her lips and raised her head.
He Lu saw that his eye sockets were a little red again, and there was lust in his black pupils.

"Come out for a walk with me at night." He said hoarsely.
"..." He Lu quickly lowered her eyes and remained silent.

He had asked her this question before in the kitchen.
At that time, she shook her head like a rattle, and rejected him very simply.
But now...she can't refuse...

————————————————————————————————————————— ———————
2 kills~~