Chapter 59

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 59. The pussy seems to want it all, so coquettish

"Hmm—" He Lu quickly pressed her lips together, but she still couldn't restrain her groaning.
He rubbed too hard, as if he was going to pinch her breasts...It was so itchy on the bottom, the bottom...It was the same as the
posture in the car before, she was sitting on his lap, leaning on his chest, with both hands His legs were stretched wide open and hung on his lap.
The difference is that she is naked at this moment, and the light is so bright. When she lowers her head, she can clearly see how his big hand is rubbing her tits, how he is pressing her to force him to create high-frequency vibrations, causing her entire lower body to vibrate. They kept shaking with his hands.
This picture is really...too erotic...
She didn't dare to look at it any more, raised her head and lowered her jaw slightly, pressed the back of her head against his hard chest, and grabbed the corner of his shirt tightly with her backhand.
He was still neatly dressed, so why was she so naked...
"Do you want to insert it?" He asked, his voice was rough and low, as if his heart had been brushed by his rough fingertips, making her whole chest It's all numb.
Do you want it? Think about it...
think about him inserting his fingers into her like last night in the bathroom, think about the sour and astringent numbness...
"Uh... think about..." She muttered, the word "think" Very quiet.
"What are you thinking?" Cheng Yaokun pressed his mouth and shook faster and harder.
"Yeah... I want to penetrate..."
"What do you want to penetrate? Fingers, dick, or tongue."
The body trembled unconsciously because of his pornographic words, forcing the flesh to convulse and twist tightly Since then, a large amount of water has been released.
He laughed, "The little pussy seems to want everything, it's so coquettish."
She was so ashamed that she wanted to cry...
"I, um... I didn't..."
"I didn't talk about you, I was talking about the little pussy." He Shen Sheng, hooked the index finger and middle finger on the mouth, the fingertips sank into the mouth, and then thrust hard, completely submerged.
She inserted two fingers again as soon as she came up, and inserted them violently and vigorously. The base of her fingers hurt from being bumped into her buttocks, but it was indescribably cool... "Ah—"
she
cried out, arching The raised waist was very tight, but the limbs were numb, only the fingertips had strength.
He pushed the wet pussy hard with the root of his finger a few times, and then he began to thrust out after another burst of hot lewd water.
The unbearably itchy flesh scrambled to hold his thick fingers tightly. The touch made the swollen cock jump with excitement, and a stream of transparent liquid spit out from the mouth of the bell... The texture of his jaw collapsed tightly, and his
hand He Lu's body was jolted up and down when he pushed it harder.
"Hmm... ah... too, too strong... um..."
"Don't you like it more vigorously?"
I like it...it's obviously so rough, but not only does she not reject it at all, but she also feels...feels like it Painful, refreshing and exciting...
But the shame made her unable to say that she liked it, and the physical pleasure was so real that she could not lie.
He Lu closed her eyes weakly, rubbing the back of her head against his chest and shaking lightly.
"No, um... I don't know..."
Cheng Yaokun knew that she liked it, and his body's reaction couldn't fool anyone. After inserting it a few more times, he purposely pressed his fingertips on her sensitive point, and felt a sharp soreness. It immediately exploded in her body.
"Yeah——that, there——"
"Do you like it here?"
Cheng Yaokun scratched and pulled at the soft flesh there, and his knuckles kept interlacing and stimulating.
"Woo--don't, ah--good, so sour--"
He Lu couldn't stand it, the little pussy was twisted tighter and tighter, Cheng Yaokun was short of breath, and his temples were throbbing.
"The little bitch bit me so hard that I want to fuck you to death right now!"

————————————————————————————————————— —————————————
1 kill~~