Chapter 7

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 7. I can go back by myself

"I, I can go back by myself."
"If you can go back, you still called your mother to pick you up?" "
..." Wasn't that scared by you? !
"Go."
"..." Don't go!
He Lu lowered her head slightly and did not make a sound, Yan Hai suddenly reached out and grabbed the sleeve of He Lu's school uniform.
In summer, she was wearing short sleeves, Yan Hai's fingertips brushed against her arm when he grabbed the school uniform.
He Lu hesitated in fright, shrugged her shoulders and jumped back, the bicycle fell to the ground with a bang.
Yan Hai's face darkened in an instant, and the one who yelled at the boss before was even more so, pointing at He Lu and saying viciously, "Shame on you, right?" At
this moment, the boss hiding in the supermarket no longer hesitated, Press 110 directly, and then walk towards your own bathroom.
He Lu was frightened, shrunk her shoulders, and grabbed her other arm with one hand across her chest, cowardly like a quail.
"Okay, why scare her?" Yan Hai said to the young man, then looked at He Lu, "Go, I'll take you back." "...I, I can go back by myself." "Go
.
"
" ..."
"Help her up the bicycle."
Yan Hai said, bypassing the fallen bicycle, grabbing He Lu's schoolbag and pulling her towards his motorcycle.
How could He Lu dare to leave, her feet had taken root as if she had settled on the original plan.
Just when she was so anxious that she was about to cry, a dusty black off-road vehicle drove out from a fork not far away.
When He Lu saw the car, she was taken aback, thinking that the other party was Du Kai's friend, she raised her hand and waved in the direction of the car.
Cheng Yaokun actually just approached the fork in the road and saw several people surrounding a girl, but he didn't expect it to be He Lu.
Seeing He Lu waving violently at him, he frowned and hesitated for two seconds, then drove past.
Although he didn't want to cause trouble, that little girl was also Du Kai's sister, since he saw it, he couldn't ignore it.
When He Lu saw that the car was not only driving towards her, but also stopped beside her, the already faintly astringent eye sockets became even more astringent.
She sniffed quickly, and wanted to walk towards the car, but before she took a step, Yan Hai grabbed her schoolbag and dragged her down.
He Lu was dragged back and staggered a step, and then the car door opened.
When Cheng Yaokun got out of the car, his tall and muscular figure instantly suppressed the arrogance of the five young people a lot in just one stop.
"What are you doing?" Cheng Yaokun said in a deep voice.
As soon as the few people heard that he spoke Mandarin, they knew he was from other places. Thinking that there were so many people around him, they didn't feel afraid anymore. Their chests straightened out, and the little yellow hair immediately started to threaten.
"What's none of your business? Don't look for trouble!"
Cheng Yaokun ignored the little yellow hair, but looked at He Lu, "Do you know them?"
"I don't know!" He Lu shook his head immediately.
As soon as she finished speaking, Yan Hai, who was still tugging at her sleeve, saw the clue, and turned to ask He Lu, "Who is he to you?"
He Lu paused for a second and replied, "He is my brother!"
Hmm! Du Kai is her brother, and this man is Du Kai's friend, so she has to be called brother, so it's her brother!
When Cheng Yaokun heard He Lu's words, he couldn't help raising his brows slightly, while Yan Hai was speechless.
"Your brother?" He would believe her if she said that this man was her uncle...

——————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
_