Chapter 11

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 11. Laughter can no longer be lewd (100 plus collection)

Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, Cheng Yaokun told Du Kai about He Lu being harassed by some gangsters.
Although the relationship between Du Kai's family and He Lu's family is a little far away, they have a good friendship. Du Kai has always regarded He Lu as a little girl, so how can he bear this kind of thing.
"Damn it! Dare to touch Lao Tzu's sister, these little bastards don't want to live, right?!"
He was excited, his voice was loud, and all the singing and drinking people in the private room stopped to look at him.
Then someone asked: "Brother Kai, what's the matter?"
"My sister was blocked by a few bastards on the way home, and she even made a move!"
"Which girl?" Someone asked again.
"Little sister of the He family!"
"Fuck me!" The one who started to ask what happened stood up directly, "Someone dares to move the person who I spit on!"
Spit on...
Cheng Yaokun knew Du Kai After more than a year, although he can't speak the dialect here, he can still understand it.
He looked sideways at the man standing up, and then someone coaxed him next to him.
"Fuck you, my little sister was booked by me a long time ago, when will it be your turn?" The
others immediately laughed, and Du Kai, who was still furious, also laughed.
He stood up and flipped the T-shirt on his belly, "Get out of here! My little sister is still young, you stinky hooligans stay away from her!" Du Kai finished speaking, and immediately there was a group of people beside her
. The whimper of water.
The girl Du Kai wanted to introduce to Cheng Yaokun before said with a smile: "Look at the excitement of Brother Kai, I think the person who is seriously spitting is himself.
" The teeth were blurred, "What are you talking about? That's my sister, serious and related!"
Cheng Yaokun raised his eyes and looked at the smile on Du Kai's lips that couldn't be any more lewd. He Lu's fair face under the dim light flashed past.
It seems that men are not blind. A girl like He Lu who obviously feels very pure, but who easily arouses men's desires, everyone wants to take a bite.
Just like him... When he was in the car, he just wanted to take a bite...
Du Kai and his brothers laughed and quarreled and sat down again.
"By the way, what do those boys look like?"
"Heh, what do you want to do?"
"Of course I'm looking for someone, and I learned a lesson."
"Haven't you stayed there enough?"
"I said it all, It’s just a lesson, I cut it off if I didn’t wait enough.”
Cheng Yaokun shook his head speechlessly, “I remember it, but I can’t describe it, how do you want to find it?”
He didn’t tell Du Kai that there are hundreds of those boys. There is an 80% chance of going back to He Lu's school to block He Lu.
Firstly, it was because he didn’t want Du Kai to cause trouble, and secondly... he seemed to have some unknown selfishness suddenly...
Cheng Yaokun was already tired of this kind of life of karaoke, drinking and picking up girls, so he said he wanted to leave after a while.
Du Kai asked him where he was going, and he said to go out and walk around.
Although he was very speechless, he was far away as a guest, not to mention that Cheng Yaokun had been covering him all the time inside, and he also admired Cheng Yaokun, so naturally he wanted to do his best as a landlord.
So he said hello and accompanied Cheng Yaokun out of the KTV.
Although City J is only a small town on the 18th line, it has beautiful scenery, a gathering of ethnic minorities, diverse cultural elements, and its proximity to the border. In recent years, the government has also vigorously developed it. More and more people come to visit and travel, and the local economy is also gradually rising. .

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
_ Even