Chapter 55

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 55. She won't be as coquettish as he said...

After returning to the room, He Lu did not lie down immediately, but went to the window and looked out quietly.
Looking sideways from her window, she could see his open door...
He Lu didn't stand for a long time before seeing Cheng Yaokun who was about to go back to the room.
With one hand in the pocket of his sweatpants, he lowered his head slightly. Just as he walked to the door, he suddenly stopped and turned to look in the direction of He Lu's window.
He Lu was taken aback, and quickly withdrew her head and pressed her back against the wall.
But within two seconds, she realized something was wrong.
From her angle, he couldn't see her!
So she frowned and moved her head closer to the window, only to find that the door to his room was closed...
She pouted her lips in annoyance, went to the bed and lay down, not understanding why her mental quality was so poor, she always felt guilty!
He Lu's annoyance didn't last long, because she soon fell asleep.
The exhaustion of her body made her sleep deeply. It was not until mother He came to ask her to eat at noon that she opened her eyes in a daze, and found that she was more uncomfortable than when she woke up in the morning.
Her whole body was exhausted, her legs were so sore, it was like running for a few thousand meters the day before, the only good thing was that the lower part didn't hurt so much...
She groped into the bathroom to wash with her head shrugged, just about to tie her hair up, when suddenly Thinking of his hair tie, he seemed to have thrown it in the sink.
It was only then that the head reflected the image of the sink, and the image of her sitting on the sink, being held by the back of his head by him, watching how he fiddled with her with his fingers also flooded up.
The small hole shrank suddenly, and the sour and astringent feeling was climbing towards the lower abdomen in the tightly shrunk flesh, and then the hot and humid liquid flowed down.
He Lu's body was stiff, she didn't dare to move, her heart was pounding.
She...wouldn't be like what he said, she's very coquettish...
Somewhat unwilling to admit it, He Lu shook her head quickly, and suddenly there was a knock on the door from He's mother outside.
"Little sister—little sister—"
"Hey! What's the matter?"
"Are you alright? Hurry up and help serve the dishes and bowls."
"Right away!"
He Lu left the room with her hair untied before rushing to the kitchen.
Mother He also just entered the kitchen for a while and was cooking soup.
She turned her head, looked at He Lu who came in, pointed to the fried dishes on the kitchen counter, and just about to ask her to serve them, her eyes fixed on her face.
He Lu was stunned by her mother's gaze, lowered her head slightly with her heart beating fast, and walked towards the kitchen counter.
"What's the matter with you? Your face is swollen from sleeping?"
"Yes, is there?"
"Even if your eyes are swollen, your mouth is also swollen."
"Uh... I don't know if I was bitten by a mosquito, I slept last night It keeps itching, so I just rub it... I didn't sleep well all night..." "
Why don't you light the mosquito coils?" "
I'm gone."
Mother He was speechless, "Won't you come to my room to get it if you don't have it? Really? "
It's so late, I'm afraid I'll disturb you." He Lu didn't dare to lift her head, and went out with two dishes of dishes, "I'll take the dishes out first.
" Impolite."
"Oh." He Lu responded instinctively, and hurried out of the kitchen, only to find that Mother He's words were a little strange.
They have a meal by themselves, what's the matter with manners?
He Lu was baffled, walked out of the main hall with the dishes, and saw Cheng Yaokun sitting in the small wooden shed like an uncle, blowing a fan and smoking a cigarette, and looking at her... She stopped in her footsteps, froze on the spot, and saw Cheng Yaokun's
lips He raised his horn and beckoned to her.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
1 kill ~