Chapter 34

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 34. I thought you would think about it for a long time

He Lu's body was slightly stiff, and she nodded her head slightly after a while.
"It's cool for me too, and it's cool even if I don't fuck it." His voice became lower and lower, and it became rougher.
He Lu's heart beat faster, and it took a long time before she spoke tremblingly.
"...Did you come here so late to tell me this?"
"No." Cheng Yaokun took another drag on his cigarette, threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stepped on it to grind it, then raised his head and looked at He Lu, "I want to ask you Do you want to come out?"
He Lu's fingers clenched together with a swipe, and her breathing was a little suffocated.
"Come out?"
"Come out, come out for what?"
"What do you think?"
Cheng Yaokun didn't explain, but the meaning was obvious. Going out was not to chat, but to do something.
He Lu felt that she had to refuse, she had to refuse, and she couldn't be like before, but she didn't know what was wrong, she still couldn't squeeze out a syllable
for a long time... Cheng Yaokun had a panoramic view of the girl's entanglement, and she was worried that she would not The restlessness that came out disappeared in an instant, and the corners of his lips raised.
"I'll wait for you at the corner of the backyard."
Without giving He Lu any chance to react, he turned around and walked towards the corner of the backyard. He knew that she would definitely come out...
He Lu quickly raised her head and saw He had already walked away and opened his mouth to call him, but he didn't dare to call him for fear of being discovered.
She frowned and leaned close to the window's anti-theft fence, turned her head to look out, but she could no longer see his figure...
She knew that going out would be like a sheep entering the tiger's mouth, but after He Lu stood still for a while, she still whispered quietly out of the room.
Mother He had already rested, and He Lu knew it very well, but when she walked to the main hall, she still looked out guiltily against the wall and saw that there was no one there, so she flashed out of the main hall and trot towards the backyard .
The wind in the middle of the night was already cool, and it blew on He Lu's face, but it didn't have any cooling effect.
She could still feel her face was hot, her heart was beating fast, and her body was getting hot...
When she turned the corner, she saw Cheng Yaokun standing under the streetlight.
He leaned against the wall, lowered his head, took out a pack of cigarettes from his black sports shorts, and was about to open it.
He Lu's footsteps stopped suddenly, and he also raised his head to look at her.
But the distance of five meters, the two stood there and looked at each other for several seconds, Cheng Yaokun smiled lowly, kicked the cigarette back into his trouser pocket, and walked towards her.
He stood still in front of her, his tall and muscular body blocked the light of the street lamp behind him, covering He Lu in his shadow.
"I thought you would think about it for a long time."
He Lu's already hot face became even hotter, she quickly lowered her head, and her little hands tugged at the corner of her pajamas with some anxiety.
"I, I..." Me what? She doesn't know!
Cheng Yaokun didn't need her to say anything, he grabbed her shoulders and walked towards the backyard.
"Where are you going?"
"My room."
He Lu pulled her heart down her throat, "I, that...go, what are you going to do in your room?" "
Didn't you think of it when you came out?" "
... Like, like in the car?"
Cheng Yaokun lowered his eyes, looking at the flustered girl under the arms.
"Well, don't go in." Of course, if she begged him to fuck in, that's another matter.
Hearing what he said, He Lu moved her heart back to her chest and let out a silent breath.
In He Lu's view, he kept his word.
After all, in the car, he could have fucked her, but he didn't...

——————————————————————————————————— —————————————————
2 kills!
I posted on the editor's tweet, and the favorites are soaring, the author is painful and happy...