Chapter 166-170

"The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 166. Fanning the Flames
He knew very well that Li Simu was not a kind person, and when he thought about it, there were only two mothers and He Lu in the whole homestay, for fear that they would suffer.
But looking at the situation, it's okay, there are no signs of injury or pulling, and it should just stop at the scolding battle.

As soon as he breathed a sigh of relief, Mother He looked at him and asked seriously: "Xiao Cheng, let me ask you, who is that woman?" "The former girlfriend came here after breaking up with me.
"

As soon as Cheng Yaokun finished speaking, Li Simu rushed over excitedly.
"What is an ex-girlfriend?! If I didn't agree to break up, it doesn't count!"

Cheng Yaokun immediately pulled He Lu behind him, "What do you want?"
"What do I want? I'll wait for you for three years If you want to divide, you can divide, if you want to leave, why do you?!"

Mother He had Cheng Yaokun's answer, and then looked at his action of pulling He Lu behind her, she raised her lips, and she didn't care, she walked to the side Sit on a bench in the wooden shed, cross your legs and watch the show.

"Didn't I make it very clear on the phone before? Are you really going to tear your face apart? It makes everyone feel better?" Cheng Yaokun frowned, and his voice was a little deep.

The unreasonable Li Simu was at a loss for words for a while, after all, it was really unpleasant to tell those things in front of so many people.
So she took a deep breath and softened her attitude. It took only two seconds for her eyes to turn red, and she looked pitifully at Cheng Yaokun's trick first.

"Can we talk alone?"
"..."

Cheng Yaokun didn't say anything, hesitating.
It's not that he took advantage of Li Simu's bitter tricks, but that those things were revealed in front of He Lu's mother and daughter, and it was embarrassing for both him and her.

Seeing this, Li Simu's best friend immediately stepped forward to assist.
"Brother Kun, you should have a good talk with Mu Mu, this..."

"Wait a minute!" He Lu suddenly shouted behind Cheng Yaokun.

Several people looked at her in unison, He Lu frowned and looked at Cheng Yaokun.
"Didn't you tell me that she fell in love with your brother, so she broke up with you? Why am I listening...it doesn't seem to be the case..." Cheng Yaokun felt a pain in his head when he heard it, and then sat on the

bench Mother He who was on the bed suddenly snorted and laughed, kind of lukewarm.

The laughter hit my ears, and even Cheng Yaokun couldn't hold it anymore, his face became hot...

He took a deep breath and looked at He Lu, "Yes! I admit that I lied to you at the time, it wasn't she who broke up with me, but me. She divides."
"...Why did you lie to me?"
"Because I was green, and very green, I am embarrassed to tell you, I feel shameless!"

Cheng Yaokun finished speaking, and Mother He raised her eyebrows , looked at Li Simu, and snorted again, very mocking and contemptuous.

This time, Li Simu's face became hotter, but Mother He didn't intend to let it go with a laugh and continue to fan the flames.

"Hey, I said, why did I wait for three years? It turned out to be like this..."

Li Simu couldn't hold back, but he still didn't give up. He pretended not to hear and looked at Cheng Yaokun.
"I just want to make it clear, can we talk alone?"
The most important thing now is to be alone, only being alone is convenient for her to act coquettishly.

"I don't want to talk to you! Let alone talk alone!" Cheng Yaokun was also annoyed, and his voice became louder.

"Li Simu! At the beginning, when I knew about your nonsense, I didn't bother you, and I gave you enough face! Later, I didn't tell you about your nonsense, and it was enough to show affection! What the hell do you want?! Really Are you satisfied with forcing me to do something?!"