Chapter 151-160

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 151. Suspecting that he was stimulated
When the screenwriter Liu's daughter-in-law heard what he said, she resisted the urge to roll her eyes and said him directly.
"It's you who are stupid and have more money."
"Sister-in-law, you really know how to joke, can I sell a house if I have more money?"

Screenwriter Liu became even more curious, and wanted to know what kind of girl actually enigmas Cheng Yaokun like this .
Not only did he have to go to that small place to develop, but he also made his son-in-law willing to come to the house.

But... It's not that he doesn't know Li Simu. He has a good family environment and is considered a second-generation rich man. Although his temper is a bit arrogant and self-willed, he has a beautiful skin and a good figure!

Xiaocheng couldn't be stimulated by breaking up with Li Simu...
Besides, he found a girlfriend very quickly. It's only been less than a month, and he talked about being a son-in-law... The more he thought about it, the

more wrong he became. He asked: "Xiao Cheng, what did you say to Li Simu?"
"Didn't you just tell me that we broke up."

"Why did she break up with you? Didn't you do well when you were inside?"

Cheng Yaokun I don't like talking about people behind their backs, especially Li Simu's behavior, it's not good for him or her, and it's not a glorious thing.

So he was silent for two seconds before replying, "Actually, I broke up when I was inside, but I didn't say it publicly." "
Uh...that's right..."

The air suddenly became so quiet, and after two seconds, Cheng Yaokun suddenly took out his phone and looked at it.
"Brother Liu and sister-in-law, it's almost five o'clock, and I have an appointment with a friend..." "
Oh, oh, we are leaving too, you are busy with you, hahaha——"

The three of them said a few words of courtesy, and Cheng Yaokun greeted them. delivered to the door.
After closing the door, Director Liu's daughter-in-law didn't say anything, and she didn't speak until the two entered the elevator.

"I said, can you talk, which pot is not open and which pot to lift."
"Uh..."
"After so many years in the industry, it's still like this. I'm convinced."

Screenwriter Liu is a typical strict wife. Dare to say anything, scratched his head and let out a foolish laugh.

"Xiao Cheng is not the kind of person who cares."
"I know he is not... Speaking of which, Xiao Cheng is really capable. At a young age, he has bought a house as big as this area, and he bought it five years ago. Yes, how old was he at that time?"

"Hey! What do you know? He played black matches at that time, and his appearance fee was 20,000 yuan. If he won, he would get a bonus! Just one boxing match in one night, just think about it!"
"So many?!"
"This is when he just started playing. He got a gold belt behind him, and his worth has risen to 100,000, and he may not go to 100,000!" "..." Screenwriter Liu's daughter-in-law was a little
bit

embarrassed Just as she patted her chest, Director Liu suddenly approached her daughter-in-law's ear.
"Actually, these are small ones. The big one is that he will buy them himself! He is sure of winning or losing, understand?"
Screenwriter Liu's daughter-in-law's eyes widened, "You mean—"
"Shh..."

Screenwriter's daughter-in-law quickly shut her mouth.
Screenwriter Liu added: "He doesn't only have this house, he also has a villa in Sihuan! Do you think how much he earned at that time !
"
Sit down, the money comes from the sky!"
"..." No wonder people don't pay attention to millions of dollars... Really...

On the sofa, Cheng Yaokun called his brothers one by one and invited them out for dinner.
After all, he only stayed for a few days this time and was about to leave, and he didn't know when he would come back after leaving.