Chapter 21

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 21. Have you ever kissed?

In the black off-road vehicle, He Lu put her hands on her knees, and put her schoolbag sideways between the door and her.
She glanced sideways at Cheng Yaokun from time to time, wanting to strike up a conversation, but didn't know what to say.
How could Cheng Yaokun not notice that she kept sneaking glances at him? And he seemed hesitant to speak.
"What are you trying to say?" he asked.
"Uh...it's nothing, I just want to thank you."
"There's no need to thank you."
"Why?"
"I came to pick you up for a purpose, and it wasn't out of good intentions. There is nothing to thank."
Cheng Yaokun The voice was faint, but He Lu frowned.
"Purpose?"
"Oh." He smiled, and looked sideways at her, "Didn't I tell you at noon that I have feelings for you." "..." "
So
, I just created a relationship with you out of selfishness." It's just a chance to get along."
His words were so real that He Lu didn't know how to reply.
She lowered her head and looked at her hands on her knees. Her head was a little empty, but her heart was entangled. She didn't understand what she was entangled in at all.
After a while, Cheng Yaokun suddenly asked: "By the way, do you make up classes on weekends?" "
No, just study on Sunday night."
"Do you have time to take me around tomorrow?"
Walk around?
He Lu raised her head to look at him, and her eyes met.
Under the dim light, his eyes also looked a little dark, and her heartbeat missed a beat in an instant.
"Of course, you can refuse."
He Lu didn't start, not daring to look him in the eyes, "I, I don't know... Well, I have almost finished my homework, but I am worried that my mother will go to play mahjong tomorrow. If she goes..."
"Don't rush to answer me." Cheng Yaokun interrupted her incoherent speech, but her voice was a little different from before, with a little smile.
He Lu's face became hot after a brush, and she felt that she might as well not have said anything just now...
"I won't go out until noon, so you can see if you have time then." "
...Oh." She responded in a low voice With a groan, she faced out the car window, letting the night wind blow over her hot face.
The car fell into silence again, and turned into the trail after a while.
The street lights on the path are old, the light is dim, and the distance is still far away. It can't be compared with the road outside. When you drive in, the light dims instantly.
He Lu looked absently at the field ridge in the dark, when the car stopped suddenly.
She was taken aback, then turned to look at Cheng Yaokun, just about to ask him why he stopped, but Cheng Yaokun spoke before her.
"Have you ever kissed?"
He Lu's head exploded with a bang.
"You, why are you asking this?"
Cheng Yaokun turned off the fire and turned to look at her.
"Do you want to try with me?"
His silent gaze was as dark and dark as the light in the car at the moment, and the sense of danger came up again.
The cells were clattering, and the hairs on the back of the neck stood up one by one.
"I, I don't want to try."
"But I want to."
Cheng Yaokun's already low voice became even deeper, with a touch of hoarseness.
"You can refuse."
He Lu clenched her fingertips and moved her lips, but she didn't make any sound.
If she wants to refuse, she must refuse, but why can't she speak...
Two seconds later, Cheng Yaokun raised the corner of his lips and smiled silently.
He clasped her arm, pulled her forward, put his other hand on the back of her head, and lowered his head to bite her plump lips, the place he wanted to bite last night.
Very soft, softer than he imagined...
--------------------------------------------------
1 kill