Chapter 67

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 67. Why is it so small! (collection full 1600 plus)
Seeing her staring at him with wide eyes, Cheng Yaokun pursed his lower lip lightly.

 "I went to play black games, but I was reported, and then I was detained, and I missed the gold belt that year." "..." "

 Later

 , I found out that I was designed. I couldn't get angry and hurt people. Cheng

 Yaokun took another puff of cigarette as if thinking of something bothering him, and then continued: "The people over there have their foundations, and the matter cannot be suppressed, so they were sentenced for three years, and the matter is like this." He Lu frowned, "Hei

 Sai What is it? Why are you going to play black games?"

 Cheng Yaokun, who had just raised his cigarette to smoke, paused, looking at He Lu speechlessly.

 "Why do you look at me like that?"

 "Your brain circuit is really different from others."

 "...Wh, what's different?"

 "Don't normal people want to ask, who designed me and why did they design me?" ?”

 “…” Like, like, oh.

 But she was more curious about Hei Sai, and it seemed to be illegal, otherwise why would he be detained?

 He Lu didn't speak, but lowered her head and touched her face.

 Cheng Yaokun smiled silently, and explained to her, "The black game is run privately, and the main purpose is to gamble."

 He Lu raised her head, which had just been lowered, when she heard this.

 "Gambling?"

 Cheng Yaokun nodded but remained silent.

 He Lu asked again: "Why did you go?"

 "Because the money comes in quickly."

 "The money comes in quickly?"

 "The fighters who participate will be paid a certain amount, and there will be bonuses if they win." "

 ..." So it was like this, "By the way, were you short of money at that time?"

 He Lu's question made Cheng Yaokun frowned.

 missing?

 It seems that there is no shortage...

 He lowered his head, took a puff of cigarette, looked at the white smoke, and replied in a faint voice, "If you say you are missing, you are missing, if you say you are not missing, you are not missing." "

 Since it is not missing , why do you want to fight?"

 Cheng Yaokun couldn't answer.

 What was he thinking at that time? Why go?

 I feel that the money comes quickly and easily, and it is also exciting, especially when defeating the opponent, the sense of satisfaction and achievement cannot be bought with money.

 There seemed to be many answers, but none of them seemed to be the reason to go...

 "How about changing the subject," Cheng Yaokun said.

 He Lu nodded and didn't ask any more questions, including who designed him and why.

 After all, he said that she didn't know those people, and the same couldn't change what had happened.

 "That... I want to ask, can you put on your pants first?"

 Cheng Yaokun's eyes flashed speechless, "No." "Why?

 "

 "Hot."

 "..."Okay, change it again.

 "Uh...that's right! You've acted in a movie, right?"

 "How do you know?"

 "Hey, I've seen it!" He Lu laughed, her eyes were curved like that, very sweet.

 Cheng Yaokun's originally agitated mood was healed instantly.

 He looked at her, with slightly curved lips, "Which movie are you watching?"

 Cheng Yaokun's words revealed a message, that is, he acted in more than just the one He Lu had watched.

 So He Lu didn't say it directly, but asked again: "Have you acted a lot?" "

 It's not too many. The main reason is that a friend asks me for help. I will go there when I have time."

 "Friend help? Is your friend Filming?"

 "I know a few people in the circle, so when there is an action scene, I will be dragged to the rescue." "

 So it's like this... By the way, I have another question..."

 The two of them sat on the edge of the bed, and the other sat on the edge of the bed. Chair, just chatting like that.

 Cheng Yaokun gradually discovered that after getting acquainted with her, He Lu was not so shy and had a lot of questions.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

_ ~