Chapter 31

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 31. A guilty conscience (800 plus collection)

Cheng Yaokun, who was upset at being disturbed, was instantly amused by He Lu's expression.
"What expression?"
Seeing that he was talking to her like that, He Lu was even more frightened.
"You, you did it on purpose!" Her lowered voice was trembling with anxiety, her little face wrinkled.
Cheng Yaokun smiled and raised his hand to cover the phone, moved his head away and lowered his head to get close to her, "You are a typical guilty conscience, can he know which girl I am flirting with?" "..." That's right
.
He Lu was dumbfounded at once, Cheng Yaokun couldn't help but let go of the phone with that blank expression, clasped the back of her head and lowered his head to hold her lips.
"Hmm—"
He sucked so hard that He Lu's lips were sore from the sucking, and she frowned and moaned.
Du Kai on the other end of the phone asked for a long time and no one answered. He was speechless when he heard the woman's low sobs and raised his eyebrows.
Hey! There are really women!
"Brother Kun——Brother Kun—"
Du Kai opened his voice and shouted, Cheng Yaokun couldn't ignore the voice, and He Lu's heart was stuck in his throat.
She raised her hand to push him, and motioned him to answer the phone first with pitiful eyes.
Cheng Yaokun finally let go of her lips, but his gaze sank again, much like when he asked her about kissing before.
He Lu's heart beat faster, she didn't dare to look at him, she quickly lowered her head, but she soon realized that something was hitting her buttock...
"What are you screaming for?" Cheng Yaokun's voice was a little rough.
"Hehehe, what can you do? I just want to ask, when will you come over."
"I won't come over."
Du Kai was very curious about when Cheng Yaokun found a girl, and even more curious about what the girl looked like.
Hearing that he couldn't explain it, he immediately cried out in dissatisfaction.
"No way!"
"I'm fucking with a girl and you asked me to come over, what do you mean?"
"Uh..." That's right, "Then when will you bring it to my brother?" "
Soon." "What do you mean soon? Don't you want
to hide it?"
I know if He Lu dares to let others know.
"No, but it's going to take two days. Let's do this first, and I'll call you tomorrow."
Cheng Yaokun didn't bother with Du Kai, and hung up the phone before he could speak.
He casually threw the phone aside, pinched He Lu's cheek and raised her head.
"The dick is hard again."
"..." She already felt it...
"I want to fuck you."
He Lu pursed her lips and shook her head slightly with twinkling eyes.
Cheng Yaokun took a deep breath and let go of her face, "Are you going back?"
"Yeah." He Lu responded in a low voice.
He licked his lower lip lightly and nodded, "Okay, let's go back."
Seeing that he agreed, He Lu was not only unhappy, but felt an inexplicable sense of loss. ,
Obviously, I was thinking of going home quickly...
Cheng Yaokun pulled her from his lap, let her sit back in the passenger seat, and started the car to drive towards the hotel, but the speed was very slow, which was not his style at all.
He Lu looked sideways out of the window, her little hands on her knees kept pulling.
But even at the speed of a turtle, the distance of more than 100 meters is still within a few blinks of an eye.
Cheng Yaokun stopped the car at the door of the hotel, and He Lu opened the door mechanically.
The car door opened, she picked up her schoolbag, and was about to get out of the car when Cheng Yaokun suddenly called her.
"Wait."
Completely different from the hesitation at noon, He Lu quickly turned to look at him.
"What's wrong?"
Cheng Yaokun opened his lips slightly, watched her silently and then shook his head, "It's nothing, you go back first."
"..."
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Favorite 800 plus more~