Chapter 78

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 78. On the way to fuck you (pearl full 1600 plus)
Du Kai sent Cheng Yaokun downstairs and watched the private room where he got in the car and left.
For some reason, he always felt that Brother Kun was acting weird after his younger sister called.
Could it be that Brother Kun is interested in my little sister...?

Hiss - that's not right!
Brother Kun's girlfriend came to visit the prison, and he had seen a hot and sexy beauty with long breasts, thighs and white skin.
Although their little sister is not bad, but they are not of the same type at all...

Du Kai on this side feels that he is thinking too much, while He Lu on the other side is apprehensive and always has a bad premonition.
She held her phone for a while before going to report the situation to Mother He.

When Mother He heard that Cheng Yaokun had returned, she asked her worriedly.
"Du Kai didn't say anything when you asked, right?"
He Lu shook her head hastily, "No, I kept smiling."
"Huh—that's good."

Thinking of the previous phone call, Cheng Yaokun was very polite ' tone, He Lu did not dare to wait for the door.
It's just that before she could speak, she was preempted by Mother He!

"Since there are still more than ten minutes to arrive, just wait a moment."
"...Why me?"
Mother He stood up from the sofa and looked down at her, "I got up at 6:30 in the morning, what time do you get up?" What?"
"..."

"Also, I'm going to go shopping at the weekend market tomorrow, so why don't you go." "
...Mom, go to bed first, I'll wait."

Mother He threw it to her With a look in your eyes, you yawned and walked towards the bedroom.
He Lu also stood up silently, walked out of the room, and intimately helped Mother He close the door... He Lu who

returned to the room was a little uneasy, hesitated for a while holding the phone, and called Cheng Yaokun.
The phone rang twice before being picked up, which was so fast that He Lu was a little dazed for a moment and didn't know what to say.

"What do you mean by calling and not talking?" Cheng Yaokun, who had waited for two seconds, spoke first.
When He Lu heard his tone, her scalp felt a little numb.
"Uh...well, I want to ask where you are?"

"On the way to fuck you." "
..." I can't continue...

"Is there no signal on the phone?"
"...Yes."
"Yes Why don't you talk?"
"Well...my mother just lay down and hasn't slept yet." "

What you told Du Kai is that your mother is already asleep." "
...that's what my mother asked me to say."

Cheng Yaokun Frowning, he suddenly figured out what was going on.
"Your mother asked you to make the phone call, right?"
He Lu mumbled, feeling aggrieved.

She didn't do anything well, why did she feel as if she had done something wrong?
And... He even ran outside the yard to answer the phone! She didn't say anything...

Cheng Yaokun laughed lowly because she heard her muffled voice.
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing." Sitting on the edge of the bed, He Lu held the phone with one hand and twisted the corner of her clothes with the other.
"It's nothing, I almost cried when I heard the sound."
"Where is it!"

"I'll know in five minutes if there is any."
? ? ? Five minutes so fast?
"Didn't you just say you'll be there in fifteen minutes?"

"That's for Du Kai." "
..." She is still too young...

"Let's do this first, let's drive."
"Oh."

Cheng Yaokun squeezed the phone and didn't say a word. He didn't put down the phone until the busy tone came.
What are we going to do with her when I go back later?
After the? Girls? Hug up and fuck?
Forget it, I'd better press the door and porch to do enough work, and finish what I didn't finish at noon!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Pearl full 1600 plus More~~
huh——Pearl's debt is finally almost paid off...