Chapter 51

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 51. Where I am is none of your business?

He is still very clear about Li Simu's methods, and he doesn't want to affect his little sister because of her relationship.
Cheng Yaokun, who walked out of the room, gently closed the door, went to the bench in the backyard and sat down, took out his mobile phone and called Li Simu back.
The phone rang twice before being picked up. It was obvious that the woman had been waiting for this call for a long time.
"Yaokun?!"
The woman's voice was very excited, but Cheng Yaokun's eyebrows were tightened even more.
He took down the cigarette he was biting his teeth, "Li Simu, what exactly do you think?" "
What do I want? I just want to know where you are?"
"We have already broken up, so where I am is none of your business." "
You said the breakup yourself! I don't agree!" Li Simu's voice became agitated again, even a little hysterical.
Cheng Yaokun thought it was funny, so he laughed too. The laugh that came out of his nasal cavity was cold and disdainful.
"Why do you disagree?"
"Just because I have waited for you for three years!" He nodded, "Yes, you have waited for me for three years, and slept with my two brothers by the way ,
you are really good."
Li Simu's chest froze, and he fell silent for an instant.
Cheng Yaokun didn't say anything, raised his hand, took a puff of cigarette and let it out, waiting for her to speak first.
After a while, Li Simu's voice came, "Who told you?"
"Is it important who said it? Or do you think that as long as you don't admit it, it didn't happen?" "
I, but I really love you, and I can't live without you ..."" The woman's voice started to cry.
To love him is to sleep with his brother and play 3P?!
If she went in because of him, she couldn't bear the loneliness and made a mistake for a while, he wouldn't care so much.
Problem It's 3P, or with his brother, it's very exciting!
This fucking Hulunbuir Prairie just hit him on the head, okay?
"Li Simu, let's get acquainted anyway. I really don't want to make things too harsh. Can't we get together and get together? At least we can say hello when we meet in the future, right?
" The water is gone, I will go far away when I see them in the future, I really can't do without you..."
Li Simu cried, her voice didn't sound too pitiful, she knew that Cheng Yaokun was like this.
Cheng Yaokun really didn't want to see a woman cry, but that's what the score is.
Seeing that Li Simu was about to cry, make trouble, and hang himself, he took a deep breath of the cigarette, threw the cigarette butt on the ground, stood up, and stamped on it with his foot.
"The Chen Feng brothers also love you very much, and we can't do without you. You play well with them, so you can do it for yourself." After
Chen Yaokun finished speaking, he hung up the phone directly, and then blacklisted Li Simu's phone number and WeChat.
He felt that since his words were so clear, his sarcasm was opened, and his breaks were clean enough, Li Simu should give up no matter what he said.
However, after Li Simu hung up the phone, he quickly called back and found that he couldn't get through. Knowing that he should have been blacklisted by him, he was so angry that his hands were shaking.
She shook her hands and opened WeChat, only to find that Cheng Yaokun had even blocked her on WeChat. She clenched her fingertips, raised her hand, and threw the phone towards the wall.
After a bang, the phone fell to the carpet.
Li Simu stared at the phone with a broken screen and gasped for breath.
After a while, she frowned, and hurried over to pick up the phone, only to find that it couldn't be turned on.
"Fuck!" She cursed, rushed back to the bed, picked up the extension on the bedside table, and called Chen Feng.
Hide, right? She still can't believe she can't find him!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
1 kill !