Chapter 75

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 75. The underwear he sent (1800 plus collection)
After cleaning up, He Lu locked the courtyard door and went back to her room.

She was planning to continue doing her homework, but suddenly she glanced at the paper bag at the end of the bed, and then remembered that she hadn't looked at the underwear he gave her.
So, she walked to the end of the bed and sat down, took the paper bag and took out the underwear inside.

There are two sets of underwear, which are packed in cardboard boxes, the same style but different colors.
A set of poppy red and a set of deep purple, both colors she never thought of wearing.
The underwear is very beautiful, embedded with lace, it looks sexy and dreamy, the lace feels good to the touch, slippery...it

shouldn't be cheap...
He Lu thought, pulled up the tag and looked, her eyes widened, A mouthful of blood.
"Pfft——799?!"

No wonder He Lu was so shocked, after knowing that the wholesale price of the underwear that Mother He gave her was only a dozen yuan, and the wholesale price was 8-10 yuan.
An approval of ten pieces at a time is enough for her to wear them for a year and a half.

This is also the reason why He Lu's underwear doesn't fit well, because it has been half a year since the last time I bought it, and Mother He didn't expect her daughter to grow so fast.

He Lu hugged the two sets of underwear for a while before recovering, then brushed off her clothes and picked up the poppy flower set to try on.
It's not tight or loose, it's just right, and her breasts seem to have gotten a lot bigger in an instant!

The two breasts are held up, and a deep groove is squeezed out in the middle. The poppy red lace is attached to the white breasts. The white and red are intertwined, sexy and flirtatious...not only good-looking, but also comfortable. She stood up and jumped

twice , It’s not so bumpy anymore, you don’t have to worry about the pain and embarrassment when running.
...It seems that it is expensive for a reason, but...it is too expensive...

Although it is not at her expense, He Lu still feels pain in her heart. She carried her underwear into the bathroom and carefully washed it.
I was so careful that I didn't dare to rub it hard!

After washing, He Lu didn't dare to take it out to dry in the yard, but found a hanger and hung it in the bathroom first, planning to wait for her mother to go to the market tomorrow morning before taking it out to see the sun.

After this tossing, it was past eight o'clock. She took out her homework and started to do it, but she couldn't calm down.
Either he was thinking about the phone call, or he was going to leave eventually, or he was thinking about the two sets of underwear hanging in the bathroom. If he put them on, would he like them?

Not only is He Lu thinking wildly, but her ears are also pricked up, always thinking whether Cheng Yaokun will send her mother to a poker friend's house and then come back, like the meeting at noon.

However, after ten o'clock, she finished her homework, Cheng Yaokun didn't come back, and there was no movement outside at all, and He Lu's little expectations began to fade away.

She packed up her homework, went to bed, and started to stare blankly with her mobile phone in her arms.
He probably won't come back until late after playing with Brother Du Kai and the others...
Shall I give him a call? The problem is... What did you call him...

At half past eleven, He Lu heard the faint sound of the iron gate slamming.
She couldn't tell whether it was the door opening or knocking, so she sat up abruptly, got out of bed, and walked quickly out of the room.

When I walked to the entrance of the main hall, I happened to see Mother He who covered the door and turned around.
When Mother He saw her coming out, she smiled so much that she could see her teeth and walked towards her.

"Mom won again tonight!"
Resisting the sense of loss in her heart, He Lu smiled and rubbed her hands together and asked, "How much did you win?" "
Two hundred and six in the afternoon, and three hundred and eight in the evening!"
"Wow! So amazing! ”

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
_ ~