Chapter 76

"The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 76. How do I know?

Mother He slapped her hands from ear to ear.
"Forget it, forget it. Last week, I either lost more than two hundred dollars, or I just got it back." " Hey, it's ok, I'll win if
I get it back."
He followed behind mother He.

Mother He didn't know her yet, so she put down her bag and opened the chain while walking towards the room, took out a fifty and handed it to her.
"The red money is gone, but I won't deduct the rent you underpaid."

He Lu stared blankly at the money handed over by Mother He, and reached out to take it in a daze.

Every time Mother He wins money, He Lu will hug her thigh and flatter her, hoping to get some red money as pocket money.
But she really didn't want to rub it today, it's just... just don't know what to do, is it a habitual behavior?

"By the way, have you finished your homework?"
"It's done." "
After playing mahjong all day, my shoulder hurts. After a while, I'll take a shower and help me squeeze a few." "
Okay."

Wait for Mama He to take a shower , He Lu pinched her shoulders, it was almost 12 o'clock, and Cheng Yaokun hadn't come back yet.
Mother He was a little sleepy, but she didn't come back. After locking the door, she still had to open it when she came back, which was a bit difficult.

"By the way, why hasn't this Xiaocheng come back?"
"How do I know?" He Lu replied in a low voice.
"This... Du Kai and the others always play until two or three o'clock, so he doesn't want to be that late, right?" "...
how do I know?"

Mother He turned her head to look at He Lu speechlessly, "I can still say something Anything else?"
He Lu blinked, "Why don't you call Brother Du Kai and ask."
"Is that so...Will Du Kai feel that we are urging people and not giving him face?" "
Ah, this ..." He Lu raised her hand and scratched her hair, "I don't know either..."

Mother He glanced at her, then turned to look at the TV, and after a while, turned her eyes to He Lu again.
"Why don't you call Brother Du Kai and ask."
"Ah?!" "
What are you? Just say I'm not feeling well and go to bed first. You're guarding the door so ask. If it's late, let Xiao Cheng come back Call us sometime, and we'll open the door for him."

"That's it..."
"It's okay, you kid, brother Du Kai, won't think too much about it, and won't bother with you." "
Oh."
"You What, hurry up and call with your mobile phone."

He Lu stood up from the sofa, and walked out the door with a reluctance.
She just stepped out of the room, and she walked quickly.
Finally a valid reason to call him!
Oh no! It was to call Brother Du Kai, and then Brother Du Kai should let him pick it up...

After rushing back to the room, He Lu picked up the phone and dialed Du Kai's number.
However, there was no response when the phone rang until it was automatically hung up. He Lu, who was still a little nervous, frowned, and instantly became less nervous.
She replayed it again, this time it rang until it was about to hang up automatically, and the phone was finally picked up.

A laughing hello was mixed with the sound of various music and laughter, which was very chaotic.
"Brother Du Kai, it's me, little sister."
"I know, I have your number." Du Kai on the other end of the phone replied with a smile, "Wait a minute, it's a bit messy here, I'll go out and tell you."
"Oh."

Du Kai stood up and was about to go out of the private room, but Cheng Yaokun who was sitting next to him grabbed him.
"Who hit it?" he asked.
Du Kai smiled so much that his teeth were invisible, and he replied, "My little sister."
He Lu?

Cheng Yaokun frowned instantly, Du Kai thought he didn't remember who the younger sister was.
"He Lu, the one at the homestay."
"..."

———————————————————————————————————————————————— ——

1 kill!