Chapter 86-90

Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 86. It's just like this after being fucked a few times! (Pearl full 1800 plus)
Cheng Yaokun had been prepared for a long time, how could he clenched his teeth as he did at noon, and violently pulled his dick out of the hot and cramping pussy.

He pulled away too quickly, the tender meat that was fucked bright red was convulsed, and he was tightly attached to the hot shaft, and was dragged out of the hole for a long time before he retracted.

"Hmm—"
He Lu frowned, her body trembled because of his sudden pull away and the sensation of friction, and her convulsive muscles were still wriggling and tightening.
But it was empty inside, nothing could be twisted, and it was sour.

This kind of sourness is different from the soreness of being fucked by him.
The latter is tingling with electricity, full and full, making her want and fear.
The former was extremely empty, so empty that not only the small hole, but also the lower abdomen felt sore...

She shrank her shoulders uncomfortably and groaned. Press your mouth and poke it.

"Ah..."
The numb feeling of fullness surged into her body in an instant, and He Lu's voice drifted away, her lower abdomen pressed against the wall, and her buttocks tilted back uncontrollably, as if he was afraid that he could not find the entrance to insert it.

"Oh." Cheng Yaokun chuckled hoarsely, "The dick just came out, and the little pussy couldn't stand it and started to flirt .

"
Regardless of what he said to her, her little hands clung to his thighs and groped for his lower abdomen indiscriminately.

Cheng Yaokun's breath was heavy by her hand groping wildly in her lower abdomen, resisting the urge to penetrate to the end, and continued to poke and tease her, waiting for her to get over it.

"Didn't you just say that you can't stand it?"

The dazed He Lu shook her head lightly, but she still couldn't get rid of the excruciating pain. Only when his hard head poked her could she feel more comfortable.

She turned her head to look at him helplessly, her eyes begging.
"Well, bear it, bear it... come in... um... get in..."

The corners of her eyes were bright red, and her eyes were still moist. Cheng Yaokun wanted to fuck him to death with that begging look!

Obviously knowing that inserting it now is just looking for a shot, so it's better not to pull it out, and just have fun.
But Cheng Yaokun was still so teased that he couldn't hold back, he tensed his jaw, and pushed his waist up fiercely, the thick and hard cock sank into the hot and humid pussy with a 'poof'.

"Ah——"
the sore, swollen and numbing electric current rushed to the forehead from the place where he pierced it, and He Lu's scalp went numb from the excitement, and the scream was unbearable.

"Fuck! It's just like this! The pussy likes to be penetrated by a dick so much?!
Cheng Yaokun, who just penetrated the pussy and was sucked by her, made her waist sore, it was so hard, it was as if a motor was installed on her waist, and she did it. Fast and deep.

"Ah, um—ah, ok, so fast—ah—"
He Lu's teeth chattered due to his vigorous thrusting, and her cry was broken.

Cheng Yaokun still Thinking that it wasn't heavy enough and not deep enough, he fished down her belly with his big hand, clasped her pussy and lifted it up forcefully, so that her position would be higher and her buttocks would be more raised, so that it would be easier for him to penetrate more vigorously. "Damn

you A little slut! It's only been fucked a few times, and it's like this! "
"Ah, ah - too deep, ah - grinding, grinding, ah -"
"Hmm - really tight, does the little pussy feel particularly good being penetrated by a dick?" ! "
" Cool, ah, good, so deep, ah--"
"Slut! Fuck you! "