Chapter 15

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 15. It turns out that he is a boxer... (300 plus collection)

He Lu was stunned and raised his eyes, "Beer?"
Cheng Yaokun's thin lips slightly curved, "Well, beer, ice."
His smile was very warm, faint, and his eyes were soft, and He Lu's nervousness and discomfort dissipated a lot in an instant.
She also smiled, nodded and said, "Yes."
"Can you get me a can?"
"Okay! I'll get it now!" He Lu finished speaking, turned around and trotted towards the main hall.
She rushed to the freezer, took out a can of beer, and touched it. She felt that it was indeed cold enough, and then returned to the wooden shed.
She put the beer in front of Cheng Yaokun, "I only have this kind at home."
"Anything is fine." Cheng Yaokun said, pointing to the bench opposite, "I have something to ask you."
He Lu blinked suspiciously, Naturally guided by him, she walked to sit opposite him.
"What's the matter?"
In fact, Cheng Yaokun had nothing to do, he was just looking for a topic to strike up a conversation with.
"You came out of school today, didn't you see those people from last night?"
He Lu raised her lips slightly and shook her head when she heard that this was the case.
"No, I took a look first to make sure I didn't see it before I left the school."
Cheng Yaokun lowered his eyes and nodded lightly, "By the way, what's more interesting here."
"It's fun..." He Lu thought for a while, "I don't know any interesting places."
"Then which scenic spots are worth visiting?"
He Lu said honestly: "Actually, those scenic spots advertised are not very good, and the tickets are expensive. The things sold here are also expensive, and they don't taste good, if you want to see special ones..."
As soon as the topic started, He Lu began to introduce Cheng Yaokun in a blah blah blah.
Cheng Yaokun looked at her and smiled secretly, thinking that the success rate of coaxing her to be a free tour guide for him should be over 90%.
And tomorrow, just the weekend...
He Lu was talking eloquently, and Mother He came out with dishes, and one of them was the lemongrass grilled fish that Cheng Yaokun couldn't forget yesterday.
He smiled and pointed to the grilled fish, "Du Kai took me to eat this last night, and it tastes good." The
subtext of his words is that he has a very good relationship with Du Kai, and it was Du Kai who entertained him last night .
And Mother He and He Lu subconsciously received the signal he hinted at immediately.
Then who is Du Kai, what kind of temper the mother and daughter are very clear, if it's just a general relationship, he wouldn't bother to say hello.
Mother He's attitude towards him became more and more enthusiastic. After sitting down, she first thanked him, and then started to talk about homework.
He Lu ate in silence, listening to him chatting with her mother, and sneaking a glance at him from time to time.
From the chat, He Lu could feel that he was not willing to mention his personal affairs, and the main topic was the scenery and where to go for fun.
But she still knows a little bit, he used to be a professional free kick boxer...
No wonder he is so muscular and his muscles are so arrogant. Suppress the opponent's arrogance.
It turned out that he was a professional boxer...
After dinner, Cheng Yaokun had no reason to sit still, it was too obviously bad, so he left the hotel on the pretext of going to the car wash.
He Lu helped clean up the dishes, and after washing, she also went back to the room.
Checking the time, it was already one o'clock. If she wanted to take a nap, she could take a nap, but she couldn't sleep...
She didn't know what to think. She turned on the computer, searched for the movie, and found a few pictures with the actor in it Stills.

----------------------------------------------------
Favorite 300 Jiageng... that, throw Zhuzhu, let Zhuzhu also join Jiageng and walk~