Chapter 63

"The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 63. The mouth is as small as a pussy and can't help but fuck

He Lu raised her head obediently, and opened her small mouth to contain the glans.
But he was too big, and her lips were dry, she sucked half of it, then spat it out, licked her lips, and continued to suck.
Cheng Yaokun liked her cute appearance, stroked her hair with his big hand, and smoothed it gently.
"So cute."
Although this was not a serious compliment, He Lu's heart still jumped for joy, and she tried her best to put the huge glans into her mouth bit by bit.
When she covered her whole head, her cheeks were already bulging, and her breathing felt a little blocked.
On the contrary, Cheng Yaokun hissed with pleasure, and the big hand stroking her hair suddenly clasped the back of her head tightly, pressing her small head against the dick.
The thick and hard dick was squeezed into He Lu's small mouth immediately before stopping, the shaft was scratched by her teeth, it was painful and refreshing.
"Hmmmm——" He Lu frowned tightly, and her little face turned red all of a sudden.
"Can't eat any more?"
"Ugh—" He Lu whimpered and shook her head, the huge pressure made her throat uncomfortable, and she wanted to cough and vomit.
Although it wasn't fun, Cheng Yaokun couldn't bear her discomfort, and pulled out his penis from her small mouth. He Lu immediately lowered her head and covered her mouth, coughing and retching.
"Cough cough cough cough—"
"The mouth is as small as a dick and I can't help but fuck." He pinched her face and lifted it up, helping her wipe the saliva from the corner of her mouth, "Are you feeling better?" "Cough
... ...Okay, it's much better..."
Seeing that her face had indeed calmed down, Cheng Yaokun didn't speak, bowed his head and kissed her, and put his hand between her legs.
Just being tossed by him, her pussy is not wet enough to swallow him easily...
Cheng Yaokun frowned lightly, pressed the swollen clitoris with his thumb and rubbed it gently, and twirled his middle finger in the mouth.
The crisp and warm electric current penetrated into the body with his gentle kneading and slow twisting, and the little pussy quickly squeezed out the water.
He poked lightly at the pussy a few times, and then thrust it in. He Lu groaned, and the pussy was immediately clamped tightly.
He let go of her lips and raised his head, "Xiao Shizhen can suck, you can't bear to suck your fingers, let alone a dick." Just
now he couldn't stand being sucked and wanted to cum, so he pulled out to let her help him suck , but the current she is obviously not good enough...
Perhaps she has heard his words too much and has become a little immune, and perhaps she is too comfortable and forgetful by him, but He Lu is not too embarrassed, but asked pantingly: " Isn't it good?"
Cheng Yaokun was slightly taken aback.
"Could the pussy suck well?" She asked again panting.
Cheng Yaokun's eyes suddenly narrowed, and the middle finger inserted into the hole was suddenly pulled out, and the index finger was inserted into it again.
"Mmm..." She raised her chin and instinctively grabbed his wrist with both hands.
He easily found her sensitive spot and pressed it hard.
"Ha... good, so sour..." He Lu's eyes were wet in an instant, and the way she screamed was so delicate.
Cheng Yaokun picked at her sensitive spots vigorously, tilted his head close to her ear, "Are you afraid that I won't kill you?" "No... um... no..." "Why are you flirting without you
?
" His voice was harsh.
"I, no... no... ah..."
The sharp and urgent soreness came too quickly and too violently, He Lu tensed her waist unbearably and lifted her little butt to get away from his fingers.
Only when she lifted up a little, Cheng Yaokun's hand followed up a little, and the other big hand suddenly grabbed her tits and pressed her down hard.
The breasts hurt from his grasp, and He Lu was forced to sit on his fingers so abruptly.
"Ah—"

———————————————————————————————————————————————— ————
To make up for yesterday's 2 kills!