Chapter 46

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 46. The little girl who owes a fuck! (Pearl full 800 plus)

The congested glans was extremely hot, the areola shrank from the heat, and the tip of the nipple became more and more hard.
"The nipple is so hard." Cheng Yaokun glanced over her slightly trembling leg, and landed on the center of her leg, "Is it running?" He Lu
knew she couldn't fool him, so she nodded slightly embarrassedly.
Cheng Yaokun laughed hoarsely, but instead of talking about her like just now, he held his dick and pushed it against the other one, asking her to lower her waist even more.
He held her tits with his big hands and pressed them in the middle, so that the soft breasts pressed together tightly, squeezing out a deep gap.
The head of the hard penis was inserted from the place where the gaps meet, and when he straightened his waist, the thick and long shaft rubbed against the breasts and penetrated the entire gap... "The tits are so
soft..." He raised his jaw unconsciously and pulled out the dick , Straighten up again.
The breasts were made very slippery by him before, and now the cock is inserted very smoothly, especially the girl's breasts are extremely soft, and it is very comfortable to fuck... Cheng Yaokun thrusts faster, and the tits that he holds tightly in his big
hands Getting fucked so vibrately.
The picture was too obscene, He Lu was embarrassed to stare at it, and fixed her eyes on his strong thighs, and her small hands at a loss grasped his arms tightly.
After a while, the gap squeezed out in the middle was reddened by the thick and hard cock, and the temperature of the penis was scalded into the flesh.
He Lu felt that her chest was getting more and more swollen and numb, and even her pussy was getting more and more itchy...
She frowned uncomfortably, shrunk her pussy, and unconsciously rubbed her tightly together legs slightly, breathing A little anxious.
Cheng Yaokun had a panoramic view of her changes, moved his thumb, pressed down on the nipple as hard as a pebble, and scratched it with his nails.
He Lu immediately shook her body, clamped her legs and cried out, the voice was soft and wavy.
"Ah..."
"Nipples are so sensitive." He squinted his eyes, and while fucking her breasts hard, he fiddled with the hard nipples with his thumbs, scratching with his nails from time to time, "It's so hard to make a pussy like this Isn't it more itchy?"
He Lu didn't answer him, she bit her lower lip, but she still couldn't hold back her panting like a groan.
In the same way, even though she had clamped her legs and pussy tightly, the hot current still seeped down...
Cheng Yaokun could see the transparent and bright water dripping from the center of her legs.
"Forcing the water to flow out." He said with a smile, but his voice became even hoarse.
"Don't, don't talk..."
Cheng Yaokun ignored her, and continued: "Do you want to be penetrated by a cock?" As
soon as he finished speaking, his pussy twisted violently, and a large stream of water leaked out.
To his words, her body reacted faster than her head...
Seeing that the liquid dripping from between her legs was not a single drop, but a string, Cheng Yaokun's eyes darkened, and he pulled her up to stand up, and dragged her to the shower head Down.
He rubbed her tits and pussy vigorously with his big hands. The pussy, which was still hot before, was rubbed so roughly by him, not only did it not hurt, but it was also numb and refreshing.
The lewd water flowed out again, it was sticky and slippery different from water, and Cheng Yaokun, who was helping her wash her pussy, felt it very clearly.
"Fuck you little pussy!" He burst out his teeth, washed the foam off his dick, picked up He Lu and walked to the sink to put her down.
He clasped his knees and pulled her legs away, exposing the entire little flower hole.
Maybe it's a relationship that has been washed, although it's still red and swollen, but it's not as embarrassing and fragile as it looked on the bed before, it can be fucked...

----------------------- ----------------------------------------
Pearl full 800 plus~~