Chapter 131-135

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 131. If you can't eat, don't force yourself, keep your head in your mouth and lick it with your tongue
"The little butt is twisted so coquettishly!"
Cheng Yaokun slid down his right hand pinching her waist, his big palm covered her, and he grabbed her hard by his trembling buttocks. Hit her a few times.

"Mmm...um..."
He Lu became softer, her waist slumped, her legs trembled.
"Is it comfortable to have a small dick inserted?"

"Umm, ah... comfortable, comfortable... yes, just like that... ah..."
"Slut!"

Cheng Yaokun frowned, and turned to her sensitive spot again I poked hard a few times, and then pounded deeply a few more times. Repeatedly, the frequency became faster and faster, and the insertion became heavier and heavier.
But He Lu not only didn't feel unbearable, on the contrary, her scalp was numb with excitement, and she was pulled out by the cock like a dripping incontinence.

"Ah, um... so sour... ha, um... so heavy... ah..." "It's
so loud! The pussy doesn't deserve to be fucked! Make the water flow!"

He clasped her waist The big hand tightened unconsciously, and he vigorously fucked the wet pussy, the thick and long penis came in and out wantonly, and the heavy scrotum hit her pussy one after another.

In this position, Cheng Yaokun fucked for another ten minutes, and He Lu shook her head so much that she burst into tears.

"Ah, ah, ah, it's going, it's coming, it's going to come... so fast, fast, ah..." The

voice was hoarse in her throat, and the little pussy let out a big wave of water, and He Lu was sent to climax again.

Different from the sharp orgasm of the clitoris, nor the previous violent orgasm that made the consciousness fly out of the body, this time the orgasm was long and refreshing, and the body seemed to be melting... "Woo..." He Lu's body trembled and

twitched Crowing, the pussy wriggled and contracted to hold the hard cock.

Cheng Yaokun resisted the urge to continue fucking, and pulled out his penis violently.

He turned He Lu over, bowed his head and kissed her who was still crying.
"Crying?"
"Woo..." He Lu nodded slightly.
Yes, it's not crying, it's crying...

"Oh." He laughed hoarsely, and helped her wipe away tears, "Fuck a few more times in the future, and you will be so comfortable after you get used to it." He Lu didn't reply to
him , but lowered his eyes with some embarrassment, only to see his still swollen penis.

"You, you haven't..."
"I wanted to shoot just now, but you couldn't do it anymore, so you pulled it out." Cheng Yaokun was bragging, but he actually had other ideas.

"Then, what should I do?"
"Help me smoke for a while?"

He Lu thought of the experience of helping him smoke before, and she really didn't feel very good.
But thinking that he had endured it when he was in the car, and it was impossible for him to continue to endure it now, so he nodded slightly.

Cheng Yaokun smiled, pulled her limp to sit up, straightened her waist, and brought his dick to her lips.

Looking at the thick and long penis that was still covered with her lewd water, He Lu rolled her throat, licked her dry lips again, opened her small mouth to hold the blunt, blunt and hard head, and sucked it into her mouth a little bit. , being careful not to scrape him with his teeth.

But he was too big, and no matter how careful she was, when she tried to squeeze a little more after the whole head was in, the tip of the tooth still hung on the shaft.