Chapter 14

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 14. Happy to See Hunting Heart

He Lu was in a hurry to go back and rode very fast. When she pushed the bicycle into the yard panting, she saw that Cheng Yaokun was sitting in the small wooden shed in the front yard blowing a fan, and two dishes were already placed on the table. .

 She was a little stunned, not because he had woken up and looked like he was waiting to eat, but because...he shaved his beard!

 The face originally covered by the beard instantly became clear, making him look at least ten years younger.

 Moreover, he was very handsome, and he looked very much like an actor in a movie she had seen.

 An actor is not a leading role in a movie, but a supporting role, or a villain.

 Although the person is obviously good-looking, the villain is acting vividly. You can feel the suffocating and vicious aura through the screen.

 In addition to the two fighting scenes with the protagonist, the actions are handsome and cool, which left a deep impression on He Lu.

 Seeing He Lu standing at the door looking at him stupidly, Cheng Yaokun laughed dumbly, "Why are you standing there stupidly?"

 Mom! She just stared at him like that for a long time... It's so embarrassing...

 He Lu, who came back to her senses, laughed awkwardly, and hurriedly lowered her head with her heart pounding, pushed the bicycle to the door and parked it against the wall. Not daring to look at Cheng Yaokun again, he walked quickly towards the main hall.

 Cheng Yaokun turned his head to look at He Lu who shrunk her shoulders slightly, raised her hands and grabbed the schoolbag belt, and could clearly feel the panic emanating from her body, like a panicked little white rabbit.

 The long-lost joy of seeing Lie welled up in his heart, and the corners of Chen Yaokun's lips twitched slightly. After He Lu walked into the main hall, he picked up the cigarette case on the table, took out one, lit it, and took a deep breath.

 In the world of adult men and women, regardless of emotion or carnal desire, most of them have clear goals.

 Either straight-forward flirtation, or ambiguity of refusal and welcome, the most primitive, blood-stirring feeling of wanting to acquire and occupy is hard to be aroused... He Lu who walked into the main

 hall She let out a heavy breath, just now she didn't know if it was her own heart, or he was really looking at her, there was always a feeling like a glow on her body, burning...

 He Lu put her schoolbag on the armchair behind the counter and went into the kitchen.

 "Mom—"

 "Are you back?" Mother He was cooking and didn't look back.

 "What else is there to do?" She tried to find something to do.

 "Hurry up and wash your hands, take the dishes out, there are still two dishes to eat."

 He Lu frowned, washed her hands, and left the kitchen with the two dishes on the kitchen counter.

 When she was about to reach the entrance of the main hall, she stopped, took two deep breaths, and then straightened her back before walking out.

 In the wooden shed, Cheng Yaokun was sitting on a bench, biting a cigarette, looking down at his phone.

 Just seeing him, He Lu felt her lips and tongue dry up, she was nervous...

 She quickly licked her lower lip and walked towards the wooden shed. When she got close, Cheng Yaokun, who was looking at the phone, suddenly raised her head to look at her .

 The moment he raised his head, He Lu quickly looked away.

 Her eyes didn't match, but her heart beat suddenly accelerated, and it hit her chest forcefully.

 Cheng Yaokun didn't speak, just looked at her.

 He Lu felt uncomfortable being stared at by him, and put the dishes on the wooden table with a stiff movement.

 "Uh...that, my mother said, just have two more dishes."

 "Yeah."

 He Lu, who didn't know what to say for a while, pursed her lips, "I'll go first..." "

 You guys have beer here Is it?" Cheng Yaokun interrupted her.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 kill