Chapter 47

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 47. The tits were fucked, and the pussy was fucked too...

He squeezed between her legs, let go of her knee with his right hand, raised his index finger and middle finger together, and stabbed in towards the shrinking pussy.
His fingers were already thick, but as soon as he came, he pressed two together, and He Lu was pinched tightly, the little pussy arched her waist and cried out.
"Yeah..."
It hurts so much...
"I've been fucked by a dick for so long, why is it still so tight!"
Cheng Yaokun frowned, his fingers didn't pull out, and his fingertips pressed against the hot and humid flesh and rotated to stab, It quickly touched the pebble-smooth flesh.
He pressed down heavily on that point, and He Lu was so stimulated that her body trembled, her toes curled up, and her eye sockets became astringent.
"Ah--"
"Is it cool?" He asked in a deep voice, pressing his fingertips on her sensitive spots vigorously.
"Ah, good... ah... so sour..."
The whole little hole became extremely sore and swollen under his scratching, forcing water to seep from the inner wall and flow out along the base of his fingers.
"Where did so much water come from?" He picked harder, and from time to time he pushed it in twice.
Sensitive points were continuously stimulated like this, He Lu soon died, her whole body was shaking with his fingers.
"Ah, no, um... no, no... ah..."
"If you can't, just watch." He grabbed the back of her head and pressed her head down, "Look at how flirty the little pussy is." , was sprayed with two fingers!"
"Ah, don't...ah..."
He Lu didn't want to look at it, but the moment her head was lowered, she saw his index finger and middle finger deeply embedded in her body. , but the eyes could not be closed.
The mouth was swollen because of his vigorous picking, and the lewd water flowed down the base of his fingers to his palm, and his entire palm was wet.
It's no wonder that he always said that she has a lot of water, it's really a lot...
The lewd pictures, the visual impact, obviously should be ashamed, but deep down I feel extremely exciting.
He Lu's heart felt hot, and when his fingertips pressed down on the sensitive soft flesh and ruthlessly and cruelly pulled it down, his body was at his limit... "Ah..." The
voice
was hoarse, and water just gushed out of her pussy. Come, clear and transparent, a thin stream, poured on his bulging wrist, and dripped down the wrist on the ground.
The numb electric current rushed through her body, she fell forward feebly, her forehead resting on his chest and abdomen, panting heavily.
"Did you see it?"
"..." She couldn't speak, not only her limbs were numb, but even her tongue seemed to be numb...
Cheng Yaokun didn't need her answer, he knew she must have seen it, and should See clearly.
He took out his wet fingers, held the painfully swollen cock and stroked it up and down, then pushed hard towards the shrinking orifice that was still squeezed with water.
"Hmm-"
He Lu shrugged and hummed.
"Say... say... um..."
She had only uttered two words before being hit by the big turtle's head again into a muffled moan.
"What did I say?" Cheng Yaokun held the shaft of the column, and pressed the head of the big hard penis against the mouth of the hole bluntly, "I only said you can choose one between fuck the tits and fuck, but I didn't say that you don't fuck if you fuck the tits. "
He Lu didn't come up in one breath, and just wanted to say that he was lying again, Cheng Yaokun straightened his waist and inserted the head of the penis into the pussy.
"Ah--"
The strong sense of fullness that broke her body instantly forced He Lu into tears. Cheng Yaokun went but didn't stop to give her a breath, his waist sank, and he inserted it to the end.
He Lu raised her jaw and cried out, Cheng Yaokun clasped her face with his big hands and looked down at her.
"Next time I will fuck your mouth first and then your pussy!"
----------------------------------- ------------------
Today's first kill.
2 Don't wait, I won't be able to write a chapter in an hour and a half, and it is estimated that I will come out after two o'clock in the morning. Little fairies go to bed early, and watch it tomorrow morning.