Chapter 61

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 61. Say! I want to be fucked by a cock (1200 plus pearls)

The thick and long penis is hot and hard, filling up the whole pussy, and the shaft covered with blue veins rubs against every inch of tender flesh in the pussy, causing the numbness to make the bones itchy ...
He Lu crawled on the bed weakly with her upper body, her delicate eyebrows were tightly frowned, her body swayed slightly following his small thrusts, and her little hands pulled the sheet under her body tighter and tighter.
Thinking... thinking about his point... wanting the soreness and comfort that is so strong that it makes her head go blank every time he bumps into her... can't
open her mouth... she just wanted him to tap...
"Hmm Uh...uh..."
She panted heavily, which sounded more like an unbearable groan, and her little buttocks twisted unconsciously, hoping that he could know what she wanted.
But the small thrusting stopped suddenly, and the thick stick-like penis was just buried in her body and remained motionless... "
Mmm—" She pursed her lips uncomfortably, and her pussy clenched tightly.
The dick was so comfortable being twisted by the pussy, Cheng Yaokun snorted, resisting the urge to fuck, and leaned down.
"Say! I want a dick, the point is!"
His muscular chest was pressed against her bare back, he put one hand on the bed, and the other grabbed her tits and kneaded them heavily, making a deep and hoarse voice, but Tempted to the extreme again.
He Lu clenched the hand that was holding the sheet, and buried her face in the pillow.
"Think, think about the important point of cock fuck—"
She begged for fuck with a cry and a strong sense of masochism, Cheng Yaokun couldn't stand it!
He loosened his grip on the tit, grabbed her hair and forcibly pulled up her little face buried in the pillow.
"Ah—"
The tingling pain in her scalp made her cry out, and she raised her head following the strength of his hand.
Cheng Yaokun tilted his head to enclose her slightly parted lips, pressed his fat tongue into her hot and humid mouth, clasped her slender waist with the other hand, and pressed hard into the pussy hole.
"Mmmmmmm—"
He Lu frowned tightly, but within a few strokes, tears burst from the corners of her eyes.
It's not painful, it's cool, the suffocating soreness and pleasure made her whole body tremble... that's what she wanted all the time just now... the
little pussy with the dick in it is getting tighter and tighter Wanting to climax, Cheng Yaokun let go of her lips and looked up.
"Slut! Want to cum?!" His eyes were red, and his eyes were full of desire, as if he wanted to eat her!
"Hmm... ah..."
He Lu was so dizzy from being pushed by him, she couldn't speak at all, and the two white and tender big tits were dangling violently in the air.
"The boobs are hot too!"
He let go of her hair, grabbed one and pinched it fiercely, stretched it wide and fucked her hot and tight pussy vigorously.
"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
_
_
_ The big hand with the slender waist tightened, and the thrust became more and more swift and powerful, and there was a crackling sound when the body collided.
He Lu's small body was shaken violently by his penetration, and the hands and legs that supported the bed were weak and trembling, all supported by his big hands that kneaded her tits.
It's too heavy, too fast... She's about... already...
"Yeah——"
He Lu closed her eyes, raised her little head, and was brought to an orgasm while crying.
The little guy bit the big dick that was still pounding wildly, but still couldn't stop him from inserting into the deepest part of her body again and again fiercely, hitting Rui's heart sourly.
"Woo—ha, already—ah——ha——"
"I can bear it even if I vent!"
"Ah—no, no—I can't stand it—I can't stand——"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Pearl Full 1200 plus update~