Chapter 6

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 6. Anyway, let me say a few more words!

But those motorcycles were obviously coming towards her. After they approached, they slowed down, but the gas pedal slammed into the ears.
Four motorcycles, five people, although two of them have dyed hair, but they don't have the heavy metal attire of burying a beloved family.
Moreover, all of them spoke local dialect without any accent of the nearby villages, so they were obviously some gangsters from this city.
He Lu pursed her lips and continued walking with a frown, but they didn't care about her ignorance at all, and continued to follow her, flirting with her.
He Lu was a little scared, thinking that to get home, she had to go through the path more than 100 meters long, with field ridges on both sides, and a danger appeared in her heart.
If these people follow her into the trail and do something to her, then she will really be incapacitated...
He Lu dared not ride any further. The door stopped.
Several people also stopped after He Lu, and He Lu quickly took out her mobile phone to call Mother He to pick her up.
Unexpectedly, the few people who were only teasing and teasing her with words suddenly became unhappy when they saw her take out her mobile phone.
One of them stepped forward and snatched He Lu's cell phone.
He Lu didn't expect the other party to be so courageous. She was shocked and afraid to snatch her mobile phone directly at the entrance of this brightly lit small supermarket.
She didn't dare to provoke the other party, so she could only ask in a low voice: "Why are you snatching my mobile phone?"
"Who are you calling?" Yan Hai turned his head to look at her and asked, looking so dragged to heaven.
"Give it to my mother."
It seemed that he didn't expect this answer, Yan Hai was stunned and suddenly laughed, and several other people also laughed.
"Why are you calling your mother?" Yan Hai asked with a smile as he weighed his phone.
none of your business! "Let her pick me up."
They were taken aback for a second, and then laughed again.
"No need to fight, I'll take you back." Yan Hai said.
As soon as he finished speaking, a person with yellow hair next to him broke the stage,
" Brother Hai, do you mean to send it to your house?
"
, I'll get him for you—"
The two on the side began to fight, but Yan Hai just glanced at them, and then said to He Lu: "I'll take you back." He
Lu clenched her hand slightly, "No, give me back my phone."
The smile on Yan Hai's lips tightened, "Did you look down on me?" "
..."
He Lu just didn't know what to do, and a middle-aged man walked out of the small supermarket.
The man is the owner of a small supermarket. He's mother and He Lu often come to buy things, so they know each other.
This meeting saw that she was surrounded by a few dubious people, and she planned to come to rescue her.
"Hey, what are you doing?"
Several people turned their heads to look at the boss when they heard the sound, even the two who were fighting stopped and looked at the boss.
Five people, ten eyes, and all of them had bad eyesight, the boss froze immediately and stopped in his tracks.
Yan Hai didn't say a word, instead, a man with dyed chestnut hair who was mean to the boss yelled.
"It's none of your business, get out!"
The boss saw that there were a lot of them and they looked muddy, and after glancing at He Lu, he turned around and went back to the supermarket.
He Lu, who had just had a glimmer of hope in her heart, was dizzy for a while, this, this... at least say a few more words before leaving!
In fact, the boss didn’t really care about it anymore, he just felt that a good man would not suffer from immediate losses, so when he entered the supermarket, he took out his mobile phone and pinned it behind the wall, hesitating whether to call 110.
At the entrance of the supermarket, He Lu panicked, and Yan Hai had already turned to look at her.
"Go, I'll take you back."

—————————————————————————————————————————— ————
One kill, begging for beads